hammertime | Barking Hard

hammertime

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammertime

Administrator
Awards
rich , if thats your name. your value on a board is to yourself.

your act is as you left it.

apology after apolgy will only get you more posts and views. Which is your major goal.

Yadddaaayadayadaya just your title on a thead should forwarn people of your usual banter.

your so cool, for an oriface seeping bm.

Not only would I piss on his grave (something on my bucket list) but I'd drop a deuce on it to after eating pork for a week. I hope he suffered like a motherfucker after his wife died and also suffered in hus last days. Classless??? Ripping the team out of Cleveland was classless doing while my father was dying was worse. I still hate modell and will long after I am dead.

I would like to shake the hand of the man who pissed on arts rotting place.

I understand why your an asshole now, you must suffer daily and those around you.

nice post.

I hope everyone on this forum, get a real glimpse of you through your post here.
not surprising...

AO and 56 are doing a thang. I think it's run its course. I hope they're ready to let it go.

The Browns OL talent is among the league's best... but remember, they're learning a completely new blocking scheme, many for the first time in their careers. Bowie was brought over and stashed on IR because he's a ZB guy. McQuistan was added as insurance because he's a ZB guy.

We just picked up two Eagles OL at the same time... so I'm making the wild guess that they're a ZB team, too?

Anyway, it's an adjustment, a different philosophy on run downs. The pass protection has looked really, really good. I get that the jury is out on Schwartz... and that's why Bowie was added and why Seattle was so pissed to lose him. He might start in 2015. He's like 22 and started 8 quality games at RT in 2013.
One can only hope AO and 56 get a sub forum like they used to give ghoolie.
Keep all the their poison from the Browns fans.
we're all capable of knowing what aspects of the team need improvement and shortcomings.

aO has good stuff but has chummed up with a real loser.

The Elementary School Bullies, led by their ringleader Greythan, strike again. What a sad life they must lead, being filled with so much hate.

I guess this pathetic clown Greythan missed the kudos I threw to McCown for a great game in several posts. I guess he also missed me jumping up and down in the family room Sunday as the Browns won.

But lying and misrepresentation of what people say is part of the game of the slime ball called Greythan. Yuck!

Truth is AO that your a piece of shit poster. Whether or not that's the real you...who knows or cares. But you wouldn't be missed one bit if you took your persona somewhere other than here...

However some of AO's claims whilst painstakingly repeated for months on end have proven to be correct in hindsight, yet he doesn't get his dues.

AO has flung so much negativity of course its bound to stick. As stated before, we are smart enough to know the teams shortcomings(many,many). Light humor was used with AO hoping he would see that we are fans and come here cause we love our Browns and come to Barkinghard for enjoyment(well sort of).

That approached failed, even the sledgehammer approach failed. AO is on ignore by over half the board along with MTT...yet he doesn't get his dues...

Congratulations AO, you flung the most pooh(20,000+posts)

take two more weeks off shithead. it not that your always wrong or right scmuck. its that your delivery is terrible and repulsively repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom