Is Anyone Impressed W/Joe Woods?.. I'm NOT!!! | Page 4 | Barking Hard

Is Anyone Impressed W/Joe Woods?.. I'm NOT!!!

Watching Den and CLE now, in both cases it's not an Xs and Os issue. It's execution and communication on the field.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

you're a fu&king moron.
As shown when I posted in another thread
yeah I remember - I smoked you on that argument and you ran away without a rebuttal! LOL
GO LOOK! you listed all the stats that totally sank you're own argument! LOLOLOLOL
hands down biggest joe woods di&k rider on the internet. why? HE HAS NEVER BEEN A GOOD DC! NEVER!
your own stats prove that

JOE WOODS DEFENCE -- the playoffs are coming.are the correct adjustments being made?

Last edited:
I'm going to come to bat for Joe Woods on this one - I feel player error played a defining role in the loss.

Granted the film hasn't dropped but I don't think our issues were schematic. My biggest peeve was the lack of consistent pressure. It's just double Garrett and know nobody else is going to do shit. It really bled through today. I'd hope we're looking at DL ahead of the trade deadline because we need reinforcement. Hopefully someone is selling.

I don't want to slam Winfrey too hard. Sounds like he might have either been late to practice or posted on social media during a film session, but either way, we needed his depth and he let his guys down this week. I hope that stings and it's a lesson well learned for him. Again, it sounds like a mistake rather than his behaviour being an issue. I'm not slamming him. But we could have used him.

As I posed in the other thread, if Nick Chubb goes down instead of scoring with 1:55 left we're talking about our 27-17. It was a late collapse from the defence where I felt miscommunication and players simply getting beat was the killer, but I just don't see how this was on Joe Woods.

I'm going to come to bat for Joe Woods on this one - I feel player error played a defining role in the loss.

Granted the film hasn't dropped but I don't think our issues were schematic. My biggest peeve was the lack of consistent pressure. It's just double Garrett and know nobody else is going to do shit. It really bled through today. I'd hope we're looking at DL ahead of the trade deadline because we need reinforcement. Hopefully someone is selling.

I don't want to slam Winfrey too hard. Sounds like he might have either been late to practice or posted on social media during a film session, but either way, we needed his depth and he let his guys down this week. I hope that stings and it's a lesson well learned for him. Again, it sounds like a mistake rather than his behaviour being an issue. I'm not slamming him. But we could have used him.

As I posed in the other thread, if Nick Chubb goes down instead of scoring with 1:55 left we're talking about our 27-17. It was a late collapse from the defence where I felt miscommunication and players simply getting beat was the killer, but I just don't see how this was on Joe Woods.
I was at the game... It's on Woods... This secondary has 0 ability to communicate with each other... at least 3x's I saw guys stand around and watch guys go by with the ball.. This def is totally uncoordinated... And has very little in the way of discipline... Thats on Stef and Woods... They are both a pair of bungling idiots... And need to be shone the door ASAP!

100% on Woods. He doesnt have the players prepared. If the player isn't prepared he shouldn't be out there. He rushes only 4 against Joe the statue Flacco, and allows him to pick us apart. Same story, different week. He doesn't have our best player out there on the final drive. The guy is a joke. They don't seem to known the difference between cover 2 and cover 4. He's terrible, and he always has been. He needs to get back to being a position coach.

I was at the game... It's on Woods... This secondary has 0 ability to communicate with each other... at least 3x's I saw guys stand around and watch guys go by with the ball.. This def is totally uncoordinated... And has very little in the way of discipline... Thats on Stef and Woods... They are both a pair of bungling idiots... And need to be shone the door ASAP!

Depends on perspective. Anthony Walker pinned it firmly on himself.

“I’m the communicator. I’m the guy who is supposed to get everyone lined up and obviously I didn’t do my job two weeks in a row. I’ll take that one, and we will be back.”

I think Woods is just an easy target tbh.

We've been told we have an abundance of talent. Especially in the DB room, yet we're still blowing coverages on damn near every drive? I find it hard to pin this on the players. I think we do have a ton of talent in the DB room, but maybe it's all a bunch of BS and all we really have who is talented is Ward. I anyone believes that I'd say this. When this defense is on point it's pretty damn good. Again, I don't think it's on the players. When the DB's are covering WR's they do a damn good job generally. For some inexplicable reason they do not get the same coverage calls to the guys out on the field. One DB is in quarters and another is in Tampa 2, or 3 deep for example. That's coaching if you ask me because even if these guys were not very good players, and we've seen poor coverage DB's, they were always on the same page.
Somebody's about to lose a job if these keeps up no matter how we look at it cause they ain't gonna fire the players.

How can anyone argue it's not Woods? Maybe the DB coach? I don't know, but if that stat is on point, then it really is not on the players and the FO and KS have to seriously consider firing Woods. Unless there is an issue that has been kept under wraps and we don't know about at this point in time.

Either way, there is a coach whose ass is on fire as we speak. If not, then the FO isn't capable of getting rid of incompetent coaches and this whole era is shot to hell from the get go.

Players play the game. If players are not executing/communicating on the field at the end of the day that is really on the players. It is not like the coaches get to be in every players ear when they are on the field. It's not like on any of these blown coverages they were doing anything exotic or highly questionable (ie like Gregg Williams sending an all out blitz on a hail Mary which cost the NYJ a game).

Players play the game. If players are not executing/communicating on the field at the end of the day that is really on the players. It is not like the coaches get to be in every players ear when they are on the field. It's not like on any of these blown coverages they were doing anything exotic or highly questionable (ie like Gregg Williams sending an all out blitz on a hail Mary which cost the NYJ a game).
It's year 3 with this ass... Nothing has gotten better under his tuteledge...I would serious not ask this fool back at seasons end... But somehow... I doubt he's gonna make it that far...

That prevent 'defense' at the end was putrid.
"Please tear me apart 10 yards at a time, dont be gentle"
If only they had played prevent defence when up by 13. In a prevent that 66 yard pass to Davis would not happen. There is a time and place for the prevent D. Up by 13, under 2 minutes, and the opponent with no time outs is a good time for it

Top Bottom