J.C Copeland | Barking Hard

J.C Copeland

brownsdownunder

Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb
Awards
PGL's fullback of choice. Pretty sure PGL has knocked it out of the park again. So impressed with this guy that I am going to snipe the thread.

As anyone can imagine it's hard to find tape on a fullback prospect but this for all it's failings in the highlight reel below it is enough to show you why JC and Trent Richardson would dominate together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukFo47V4g0w

Standing 6'1" and 280 pounds the fact he was a defensive tackle really speaks for itself. Rushed 21 times for 67 yards and 4 touchdowns. Caught 3 passes for 54 yards. Amassed 4,325 pancakes. Not really, but close.

I found he has a bit of a temper that is drawing flags at moments that have hurt his team but that's whatever. His strengths look incredible.

Anyone got any more on this guy?

Holy shit how did you know?!?!?

+ a fucking thousand to you

Thats exactly who is on my list, that guy is insane, and coupled with richardson we would-be be unstoppable on the ground

How did you guess my guy

Last edited:
I am a magician or you wrote his name in the shoutbox. It is one of those two. ;)

I actually say you go fullback in your position mock and went looking for who you liked so much. I ruled it down to two guys and when I came to start a fullback thread I saw in the shoutbox that you'd named him. After checking out the fullbacks this was the guy I wanted too. I mean, wow.

Trent and J.C is a dream match up. They would go so well together. Their style is amazingly similar and the way he clears out lines and holes is exactly what we need to assist Trent to the next level.

I hadn't really given fullback much thought as Smith/Smelley seemed like they would get the job done but this would be a brilliant pick.

I think I've figured out your CB too!

Get that right guard and him as full back and a top notch Tight End we will be set in offence. I like from what I see on highlight reel. Could we pick him up in 3rd round as not many team pick Full back in early rounds.

I forget what game I watched this happen, but it was a flat route to him and he took it 40+ yards all while running over a couple guys along the way. Really ignited the whole LSU sideline. I wouldn't mind having a 280lb fullback to plow the road for T-Rich and the guy can catch/run so he's not limited.

Last edited:
Probably because he's a Jr who's not expected to declare. He's #2 in their 2014 rankings behind Trey Millard, who's the ideal WCO FB.

I hope he decides to declare, this guy looks like a real talent that we could use to his best. I suppose there isn't much he could do to improve his draft stock. At the moment he's projecting around the 4th and I don't really see a fullback who isn't going to be used as a tight end with his college team move up any higher than that. Taking a fullback in the 4th speaks volumes of what a talent he is.

He's a true Junior, so he probably doesn't have his degree yet. That's a good reason to stay, especially when you don't play a premium position.

Top Bottom