JOE WOODS DEFENCE -- the playoffs are coming.are the correct adjustments being made? | Page 17 | Barking Hard

JOE WOODS DEFENCE -- the playoffs are coming.are the correct adjustments being made?

The code of conduct applies NOT to sports reporters and commentators. Which Gruden was at time of said emails. Argue it til you’re blue in the face! Gruden was punished because Goodell got his pussy hurt! I see a huge payday for Chuckie! Hush money if you will. I predict an out of court settlement to buy his silence!
ABSOLUTELY 100% Dead on. This is the downfall of society. People use their position and screw the rules, and common decency if something dares to offend them. Goodell or however you spell his name, is a no good caulk sucker.

Just for the sake of saying it, I think we'll run it back with Joe Woods. He started slow but the defence was wonderful as the season wore on.

He's only had three years as a DC and is still figuring it out. It isn't like he's been a catastrophic failure, moreso inconsistent and at times uninspiring. He's done well enough and should reasonably be part of an improving squad as some of the youngsters like JOK, Williams, Newsome, Delpit, Phillips, Elliot and incoming reinforcements develop.

I was frustrated with Woods at times, but at times it felt just wanting too much from the D to account for the failings of the offense.

Top Bottom