Kareem Hunt: 2-year, $13.25M extension | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Kareem Hunt: 2-year, $13.25M extension

I have no idea about that. Most towns have both good and bad areas. I would suppose that to be the case with both Cleveland and Jacksonville. And I guess you'd prefer to play in the snow?

I love football, but I hate the cold, and I have grown to hate it even more in my old age. Still, going from a loser who is becoming a winner to a confirmed loser has got to be a downer.

They are riding the wave of Mayfields rookie contract. That is the period where you can overpay a running back.
With so many TEs and two HBs I wonder how many receivers will get more than a few passes per game.
The packages and subbing will be crazy.

Good morning mutha trucka's. How we feelin' 'bout Hunt's extension this morning? Not that we didn't like it, but it's nice to see Stefanski get the Chubb & Hunt mojo going by game two. Fresh Kareem for the 4th quarter is something I can get used to.

PlayerCARYDSTDAVG
Nick Chubb2212425.6
Kareem Hunt108618.6

Jake Trotter @Jake_Trotter

Most yards per rush after contact this season:

1 - Kareem Hunt 4.30
2 - Nick Chubb 3.63
3 - David Johnson 2.73

(min. 7 rushes)
@ESPNStatsInfo

Last edited:
Brownsfan , I totally agree that BOTH backs seem to be happy with their roles and touches. That is the mindset of our team simply because we are pretty much loaded at offensive skill positions. RB , TE, WR, Oline, and hopefully Baker ( nice to have Case in the background if needed. )
This team simply needs more work together and with each passing game their bonds get tighter .

It's still weird to say we can handle losing a player like Nick Chubb for a spell, but with this O-line, Hunt, and even D'Ernest, we truly shouldn't see a fall-off. Especially if Hunt's groin holds up.

hunts first chance to start in the NFL again?
his chance to get his $$ back up and get his career back on track
this could be a blessing in disguise
I think he plays incredibly well and chubb may have a hard time getting back
this could work out great for us whether we keep hunt or trade him for a 1st rd pick come 2021
be nice to have a couple of 1sts with the draft in the land..

I hadn't heard that. I won't dispute it directly, but I would note the following at the time from Mary Kay:

Say what you will about Mary Kay, my assumption is that she is capable of reporting an accurate quote. Therefore, my guess is that AB wanted Schobert but that he knew Schobert wanted to test his market. So the approach he took was to tell Schobert to test his market and then come back and we'll talk.

Unfortunately for AB and the Browns, Schobert got an offer that he knew AB would not be willing to match and so he never returned.

But that doesn't mean that AB didn't want Schobert and wasn't willing to compensate him appropriately. His statement that Mary Kay quoted makes that clear. But in that situation, he didn't want to make Schobert an offer which would in effect start a bidding war. Instead, he wanted to be in the position to match or counter and never got the chance.

The key sentence in the above quote was:

Looks to me like he is trying to do just that. First it was Garrett and now Hunt. My guess is that we can look for Landry to be next.
And if you put stock in what MKC says, we shoulda got spanked by the pokes last weekend. She is a hack of the first order.

Top Bottom