Kenny Lofton | Barking Hard

Kenny Lofton

Wow...he's arguably around one of the top ten Centerfielders in the game EVER!

What kind of fuckery is going on with the committee? Do they associate him with Joey Belle maybe? It just ain't right.
hugelog[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

I tend to think hall of fame voting got a bit watered down over the years. For example Bill Mazoroski of the Pirates is really just in for a famous home run imo. Gary Carter is a career .260 hitter. I mean both players were solid & clutch it just seems something of a joke.

By this logic Kenny should easily get in. I suppose him being in the steroid era doesn't help

One of my favourite CF's to play the game. He was a fun baseball player to watch in all aspects of the game and players who are a threat to do something any time they're "on the field" (fielding, at the plate or baserunning)

Must see

One of my favourite CF's to play the game. He was a fun baseball player to watch in all aspects of the game and players who are a threat to do something any time they're "on the field" (fielding, at the plate or baserunning)
That's so true. by the time he was playing my interest in MLB was not very much, but when I was by a TV and he was batting or on base I had to stop and watch.

Dolans will not support this team properly to compete at the highest levels. Interest in any team is relative to winning and we can confirm that by the fact we were in the 7th game of the World Series and after we lost Dolan would not add the couple of guys needed to take us over the top.

They want to run the team cheap with a ton of starting pitching that carries them through the season and enough to make the playoffs. Then hope the mediocre lineup and the mediocre defense somehow elevate to a championship.

It's just not gonna happen. But what we'll hear all season is how we have the starting pitching and we're built for the playoffs, blah, blah blah. They wanted to trade Kipnis a couple of years ago and he's still here for fuck's sake! Now that's not only stupid, but the epitome of cheap.

Fuck it. I'll be out fishing in the summer anyway and be a casual observer of the Tribe cause ain't shit gonna happen this year. And probably the next several years.

:fish2:

Top Bottom