Kevin Stefanski Named NFL Coach of the Year | Cleveland Browns | Barking Hard

Kevin Stefanski Named NFL Coach of the Year | Cleveland Browns

The Haymaker

Awards
SO WELL DESERVED! CONGRATULATIONS COACH!

"My name may be on this award, but I think this speaks to the amazing support that I get day in and day out from my coaching staff on the Cleveland Browns. I'm very glad I don't have to do this by myself," Stefanski said Saturday during the broadcast. "And the players, it helps to have good players. I appreciate how they worked every single day week in and week out how they fought."

RIP. Mr Les Levine. He saw us off a winner.

Last edited:
Agreed. I was on the fence until the Wildcard win. Yes, he got the benefit of one of the easiest schedules in the history of the NFL, but we did far less Brownsy things. I also thought he did well with Baker cutting down on the INTs etc. Had some major brain farts in the final weeks and the KC game with coaching decisions, but all in all an exciting future in store for us I hope.

Let's see if he has the balls to get rid of that albatross of a DC.

I think we can all safely assume joe will be back next year.
now KS is a superstar I guess he can do whatever right now.An I can live with that IF, IF woods can turn this around.
I dont believe it was a talent problem at all so lets hope he has some ideas about how to move forward scheme wise
If we come out running the same sh%t we ran last year? Its going to be a long 2021.

I’ve never been into coaching awards unless it says Lombardi on it. Something we haven’t seen in Cleveland yet. Is it cool and all? Yeah sure but not anything that means a whole lot when there are other issues surrounding the team.....

Congratulations to Kevin Stefanski. A well deserved award for getting this team off it's ass and running. Good job! 💪💪💪👏👏👏

As far as our schedule being easy? Our whole division benefitted from and easier schedule for the most part. I don't hear anyone saying the ravens or steelers benefitted. What I hear is somehow only the Browns benefitted. Not the other two playoff teams with damn near the same schedule. And the steelers still haven't won a playoff game in years.

Spongebob Squarepants Laughing GIF

Last edited:
I’ve never been into coaching awards unless it says Lombardi on it. Something we haven’t seen in Cleveland yet. Is it cool and all? Yeah sure but not anything that means a whole lot when there are other issues surrounding the team.....
good lord stray. you do understand what just happened? our rookie HC just won a playoff game and NFL COTY!
you think of barry sanders,joe thomas,cris carter and dan marino.players,legends who always struggled to win in the playoffs.
we are @top 5 team in the NFL and If we can improve our D a tiny bit? we will be in that AFC game vs buff 2021
we need to knock denver and #7 out of the PO's at some stage. we dont forget.
2021 will be ours..

good lord stray. you do understand what just happened? our rookie HC just won a playoff game and NFL COTY!
you think of barry sanders,joe thomas,cris carter and dan marino.players,legends who always struggled to win in the playoffs.
we are @top 5 team in the NFL and If we can improve our D a tiny bit? we will be in that AFC game vs buff 2021
we need to knock denver and #7 out of the PO's at some stage. we dont forget.
2021 will be ours..
So he won coach of the year. Big fucking deal. Until he wins a SuperBowl, that award means squat. Nada zero zip. Just like Carter, Marino and Sanders. Nada zero zip.......

Attachments

• 867A171A-CAAC-4A7E-8C67-3EBFB8781520.png
    867A171A-CAAC-4A7E-8C67-3EBFB8781520.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom