King of Kings | Page 2 | Barking Hard

King of Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, this is the same guy that constantly put down RG3... 110% sure that RG3 (or wasn't it Graham Harrell III?) was a bust. Jumped on me for being one of the first if not the first to say we should take him? HA! Stick to evaluating long snappers rook.

Aww how cute, I return and sucksrods shows right back up trying to be a hardass. It's cute, in a pathetic sort of way.

You're reading way too much in to the silly season and you clearly have an axe to grind these days. I cannot see how he went from minor questions and potential playoff QB to "Needs to be replaced" in two solid weeks.

It's Shemp being Shemp, BDU. Each year it's the same fucking story, onto the next hot thing the clueless talking heads are pimping and onto the next super hyped 1st round QB. Weeden isn't getting his balls licked by the Shefters or McLames so it's onto the next one. Besides he doesn't really fit Shemp's QB mold as you'll soon see. He's a Southern boy, kinda ugly, probably a Republican and probably enjoys women, much like McCoy. Shemp likes 'em, well, either glorified RB types these days or, well.....

2ytxmjq.jpg

3068d1284604439-sanchez-sun-came-up-we-knew-would-theres-nothing-wrong-going-15-1-mark.sanchez.12.12.31.08.jpg

grabbybradyquinn1.jpg

clausen.jpg

Cam-Newton-Fairy-Costume-Halloween.jpg

100_1Environmental_Portrait_FSU_Quarterback_Christian_Ponder_Dog.jpg

leinart.jpg

And of course RG3....

540182958.jpg

Notice a trend with Shemps QB crushes yet? Notice how Weeden and McCoy decidedly do NOT fit in?

Last edited:
It's Shemp being Shemp, BDU. Each year it's the same fucking story, onto the next hot thing the clueless talking heads are pimping and onto the next super hyped 1st round QB. Weeden isn't getting his balls licked by the Shefters or McLames so it's onto the next one. Besides he doesn't really fit Shemp's QB mold as you'll soon see. He's a Southern boy, kinda ugly, probably a Republican and probably enjoys women, much like McCoy. Shemp likes 'em, well, either glorified RB types these days or, well.....

2ytxmjq.jpg

3068d1284604439-sanchez-sun-came-up-we-knew-would-theres-nothing-wrong-going-15-1-mark.sanchez.12.12.31.08.jpg

grabbybradyquinn1.jpg

clausen.jpg

Cam-Newton-Fairy-Costume-Halloween.jpg

100_1Environmental_Portrait_FSU_Quarterback_Christian_Ponder_Dog.jpg

leinart.jpg

And of course RG3....

540182958.jpg

Notice a trend with Shemps QB crushes yet? Notice how Weeden and McCoy decidedly do NOT fit in?

Brilliant...I laughed My ass off!

Unlike you, however, I do not necessarily allow others to dictate my thought process without question.

Ouch, another person noticing the 4,000lb elephant in the room. That's pretty douche-y of you to actually point that out Cliff. It was in fact "mean" and "dickish(!)" too.

I am not going to waste your, nor my, time on passive aggressive bullshit in which I spend 20 paragraphs calling someone an idiot without ever actually saying it.

Ouch, the OTHER 4,000 pound elephant rears(!) it's ugly head.

You're alright, BDU. The age thing... I was going to point out the normal hypocrisy but left it to see if maybe a Mod would say something about it. You're alright though BDU. Don't sweat it and let's put it another way....

BDU has a problem with-
Shemp

People that have had or have problems with Shemp-
Vegas
Danamal(left the forum because of him)
Riffer X
Flugel
Berniethekid
Masters
Sez EJ
Hiwaygal
Inspecta
TBPP
The Browns Board(Yes, the whole fucking forum)
Lane Atkins(The whole Claustrich deal)
The OBR(Yeah pretty much another entire forum)
Legacy Fan
BDU
KoK
Cliff
EE
Dan In FL
SoCal
Greythan

And so on. You get the picture. The amazing thing is the continuous flow of new people who join up then see the exact same thing as everyone else, yet the individual in question still cannot see it. Everyone else are all collectively dickheads. Three entire forums comprising more than two dozen people are the problem, not the guy whose entire existence is based on regurgitating EVERYTHING the Media says as Holy Writ over and over and over and over an over and over and over and over again nonstop in every fucking thread. Shit even people who don't directly confront him admit in private he is utterly clueless and annoying as a zit in the crease of your nose. It's really NOT you BDU.

Last edited:
Dude, Suckeye homers are generally bad but you are taking the fucking cake with this shit. Stop spamming every fucking thread with your sorry ass motherfucking Suckeye homer bullshit. Its annoying as shit and the dumbest fucking ideas on the planet.

If we play mccown.....and lose to pittsburg without ben and bell.....

Mike pettine will be released probably sunday or monday. Pettine wont play johnny....haslam n farmer want manziel to play and play for future.

Promote deflippio and glenn. Oconnell to oc mccown to qb coach. Manziel and austin davis as starters. Mccown done for rest of year.

Need to recruit urban meyer snd start now. Tell him he can be asst gm. Any osu players he wants he can bring that we can get. Bosa elliot miller thomas washington lee perry bell. So, that may make it easier.... Get ohio boys to come back home on fa deals to win titles in cleveland.

He would recruit osu and ohio born talent. But also get top talent and speed.....

Manziel and braxton miller....austin davis in qb room

Draft bosa or trade back later in round and get elliot. He is a must if no bosa. Manziel elliot duke braxton gordon barnidge telfair bibbs gabriel benjamin hartline

We may get sterling shepard or pharoah cooper too just in case gordon is done permanently. We rather have to cut marlon moore and bowe hawkins and bademosi.

Ifo ekepre healed????
I say fuck it.. .after bye week and week 11 play him last four games a couple snaps if he can go.

Gaines campbell are gonna play this week. Gilbert should start. Id sit haden rest of year. May even trade next year.gipson needs contract. He only one i like. Whitner needs cut for real. Mingo gotta go ....kruger can stay he ve great ig used by real dc.

I would try to get real linebacker or draft one in second round.

Trade back get another 1st next year and a 2nd this year. Meyer has alot of holes to fill....but he will have this team winning afc north by 2017.

Joey bosa is the prime candidate for cleveland. Urban meyer also.

Noah spence if we can get him in 2nd round with our pick.

Bosa and noah spence back to back would change cleveland browns passrush and run defense

Bosa
Spence
Braxton miller
Sterling shepard or. Cardale jones.

Meyer might bring bosa spence miller and cardale in first four rounds haha....and we may have a osu title team winning titles in league.....back to back to back

Bosa spence kruger shelton cooper orchard

Kirksey and robertson dansby

Haden gipson ifo campbell

Thats a defense

I hear ya Cliff, in regard to how certain people like KoK have addressed you I always like to say "do unto others..." but you're more respectful than that.

You've been one for the liberty defense of Manziel, which I can understand more if it were an isolated incident. However, I feel that if this was an isolated incident that the whole thing would be a non-issue. I think it's an ethical debate really, and it depends how you view the young man versus how you want your football team to be represented. I am making inferences here to be sure but overall its just disappointing when he came out in front of everyone, said he was going to conduct himself in a certain mannor, how he knew he had disappointed everyone with how he handled last season and then a week after he is named starter for the rest of the year he goes and parties in a very public fashion when he had made certain promises not to do so.

It just makes me shake my head. I was very impassioned about it days ago but now I am just numb, stages of grief perhaps? lol

Let's get it straight, I came back here without an issue ever with Cliff. None. He decided to run his fucking mouth as if he gets an opinion about shit and started insulting and disrespecting me. I won't be tolerating that shit from bandwagon fans who have already been on and off their bandwagon. Hopefully when Johnny Faggotry is shipped to Dallas old Cliffy follows the fuck along with all the other Manzealots.

He's low rent white trash who cusses like he's an eighth grader that just learned a new swear word. Thought you were smarter than this, but I guess not....

I make more money in a week then you'll make all year Fucktard, try again.

These fucking Manziel faggots are hilarious, I am going to start charging rent for that spot I occupy in their heads next to the cobwebs they call brain cells.

Last edited:
Remember that whole racist theory I had regarding manziels supposed 'embarrassing' video...

How you feel about manziel is based on your world view.

And haha, KoK, manziel doesn't suck; deal with it you racist fuck.

And yet another post from the JFF knobslobbers.trying to.deflect away from their boy toy and make it all about me. Its quite Roomey up in hurr in your brainless skull bruh.

Now shove your fucking race card up your fucking ass.

So if you like the Brown's qb then you're not a Brown's fan? If we jerked off to a life size poster of an offensive lineman and acted like a racist little punk would these pole smokers be as fly as you? Youre the dumb, soft fat guy in high school that sucks at sports and gets bad grades that grows up into the drunken slob that is constantly getting into fights with underage kids at high school football games. The fact that you've been on here since Manziel's been drafted calling everyone that supports him a faggot just furthers everyone's belief that Johnny Manziel completely emasculates you.

Those were.... Wow, that was utterly fucking pitiful, n00b. Althought we both know you're not a n00b at all. Don't we "bruh?"

Dude, stop creating alter ego's so you can agree with yourself. The race card bullshit again just outed your punk ass. Well that and your lame and immature attempts at personal attacks.

Its funny yet sad, anyone dare say anything about the mighty midget Johnny Fucktard and his little faggot posse comes rushing onto the board to white knight his punk ass and try to take shit personal.

See, thing is dude your attempted insults don't bother me. Why? Ask Flugel and Riffer about my Athletic , female and work exploits since they are the two people on here that know me best. While you're pulling your greasy purple crayon to JFFuckface and his moronic antics I am either busy making more money that your entire welfare trash family OR I am pounding my fine assed wife. While you're slopping down the KFC and fucking koolaide living off of welfare and worahipping pieces of shit like Manziel I am busy getting shit done in life.

Ya feel me, BRUH? now run along Tyrone, you is gots dem KKK members to find on the team muhfugga.

A) If you post in a manner meant to incite and spew hateful rhetoric including homophobic slurs, vulgarity, etc then you open yourself to be condemned as the irrelevant relic that you are.

B) I wasn't aware that the Steelers had the worst defense in the NFL, or the Titans for that matter.

1: Go fuck yourself.

2: Go fuck yourself.

You know, KoK, you accusing others of spinning is just naturally funny. But I think the funniest thing I ever hear in my life was when you reported that you had been reporting posts for inclusion in Hell. When I read that, I thought I would croak. If I live another hundred year, I don't think I will ever hear any thing funnier than that. Cheers. Man I love this forum!

It'd be great if you would fucking croak already, would definitely be an improvement to this forum and the Browns fan base.

Btw: Yeah I know it'll get sent to hell I don't give a fuck anymore, I am sick of your bandwagoning ass acting like you got skin in the Browns game. 1: Fuck off and 2: Stop fucking talking about me Dallas fan. just shut. the. fuck. up.

Last edited:
I did a search for the word "rookie" using my browser search facility and didn't find it. If you think the search facility of my browser is faulty, you might want to prove it with a link to the specific post and I will make my own judgement regarding the appropriateness of your claim. Cheers.

You're a fucking liar, but no matter. You're also a piece of shit Dallas fan. Post #457 for starters. Now here's to you fucking off.

Honestly though, in the spirit of Christmas Cliff.... I hope you keel the fuck over in your Tony Romo jersey and do this board and the World a favor. I will likely get banned for saying that but hey, fuck it and fuck you.

Yeah Suckeye homers... and every other legitimate sports organization. King of Kings stop yelling at the kids on your lawn.

Yeah not even close homer, he's got red flags to more than one NFL team on a Maualuga/Manziel level. At least know what you're fucming talking about next time you try to go personal with me fuckface.

You know full well you want Johnny to fuck up so the Browns might take your new hero. Just admit it. The last thing you want is for JFF to succeed.

Fanboy shut. The. Fuck. UP already. Go back to your A&M board circlejerling over Johnny and fuck off already.

So, because he hasn't committed acts of murder, rape, animal cruelty, or something else horrible like that, we should dismiss his behavior?

If he had done those things PGL would still be sucking him off, probably twice as much. If one were to go back into posts from 2010-2012 they would see PGL absolutely worshipping Dog Killer up in Philly. Its funny, animal cruelty is now "a thing" to justify Johnny Fuckface yet when he was (as usual) cheering for his sexual crush instead of for the Browns(no surprise, dude has never put the Browns above cheering for individuals) he was justifying how murdering and torturing animals is "not a big deal, they are just animals."

Truth is the kid has a weird sexual fetish over criminals and degenerate scumbags, holding them up as "cool" and "with swag." If Johnnai did any of the above PGL would not only shove it aside but be cheer leading it as "badass" and "culture redefining." Always has with players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom