King of Kings | Page 3 | Barking Hard

King of Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means he's bigger and faster and will be a more effective QB if everything else is equal. That's saying both reach their max potential, both are great NFL QBs. I think Wentz would be better based on his athleticism.

It's purely my opinion and I didn't put it any other way.

I've never said someone was an idiot or a cumbucket or anything else derogatory because they have a different opinion. Can't say that about a few people on this board.

You are welcome to your opinion that all people do that.

Want a tampon, Boatshoes?

Not really.
Kap don't give us hope of 5 wins. Not really.
...and it's him more than us... he sucks.
Three straight years his stats have trended down, because Ds improve on him, but he doesn't know how to study.

"Upgrading" stopgap QB makes about zero sense.
We have McCown, Austin Davis, & Connor Shaw for that... and bums on the street who can come in at a moment's notice.

It AMAZES ME the situation Kap is in right now (demanding a trade)
......and people think we'll bring him in at a real cost, pay him handsomely.... and draft a QB at #2.
He's going to throw a spunkfit, folks!

Thank God the mods finally banned your utterly worthless, contributing nothing punk ass from the forum. It will be refreshing never having to hear your inane bullshit ever again. Have fun over at TBB Fucktard.

Sundowning is a symptom of Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Confusion and agitation worsen in the late afternoon and evening, or as the sun goes down. Symptoms are less pronounced earlier in the day.

Get back in your chair you geriatric fuck

How about you do society a solid by ramming a gun down your normally cum guzzling throat and squeeze the fucking trigger you useless piece of shit.

Very disturbing commentary KoK.

Fuck him, the loser has been following me around threads for weeks now throwing limp wristed little insults my direction. If his life sucks so bad he has to follow people around threads being a catty little bitch then he should just do humanity a favor and cease wasting our oxygen.

You are right... Most of the posts that say fuck you have been cleaned up by the mods while you were on timeout. My bad

Yeah they get a bit testy when I pick on the mentally retarded, for whatever reason guys like EE have a soft spot for your kind. Don't ask me why.

Really though, all the bitching and pissing and moaning is for the most part warranted. Most of that is not going to change unless we see some wins, and I'm not expecting it to change until we get some wins.

The name calling however, is about as immature as it gets. Opinions are fine, but the Browns got the best head coaching candidate available this offseason (and that they've ever had since the return by many accounts), are obviously in a complete reset/restart, but with all the moves made in the offseason, somehow it's already time to fire this regime. That's not even funny, the arguments are starting to get pretty bleek and sad.

I agree that if all you can do is complain, even in an open forum for discussion, then this isn't really the place for you. For me, certain people are becoming more annoying than the Browns losing.

Really? The Browns did? I don't see Josh McDaniels coaching us, I see a guy who looks and acts like a fucking retard who was fired from the goddamn Raiders shipping off all the talent the Browns had while bringing in garbage. This guy is the superior to Butch? RAC? Mangini? Please, he's a Shurmer level idiot in over his head.

Bre, for you and the other johnny come lately crybabies saying this isn't the forum for Nickers and I, we have literally been here since the beginning and I am not going anywhere. If you new guys don't like it take your fucking toys over to TBB because Nick and I here to stay.

KoK is the Grossi of our board. He may be a perfectly decent guy but I just don't get the point of him here. I don't know the "why." Just to make sure we don't enjoy the experience too much?

Rich, coming from the fucking joke of Barkinghard, the guy who had to change his fucking name on here for half a decade because he was such an ignorant joke to the originals that have long since bounced on this place. Many stictly BECAUSE of you. You calling anyone out is hilarious dude. How about shutting your faggot fucking L.A. mouth and go back to blowing Sobo with it over on OBRetard where you ALWAYS run off and hide at whenever I bitch slap you? Thanks Princess, now fuck off.

So.. your saying JT is responsible for garbage acquistions now.. Brilliant.. Calling the games best tackle a garbage talent elvaluator,, you
ve lost youre marbles Man.. .. LOL!

Actually I never said anything like that at all, learn to fucking read and stop trying to spin shit just because you went from hating everything about the Clowns to sucking Radios cock.

Oh god.. please show Me.., Now I know your delusional.. Get away from whatever chemicals are rotting your brain Man.

And without fail nickers the faggot comes back in talking his bitch game. Go smoke someone else's pole dago.

Yeah definitely not a big deal, all he did was post a photo of a brutha beheading a white cop after a racist pile of shit in Dallas took aim at whitey killing 7 white police officers, showing solidarity with the inner city ghetto trash of America as they attempt to incite a fucking race war. He was just confronting with "art" no biggie.

Get the fucking out a here with this trying to downplay and support this racial bullshit. You don't live here, nothing you're bit ching about effects you and you don't even know what the fucking you're talking about BDU. Just do yourself a favor and stop tying to sound all cool defending the BLM racists and shut the fuck up with your racial bullshit already... mate.

Then why are you visiting this site now? Were you hoping that the Browns played an unscheduled game last night, or that someone saw something from last week's game and suddenly decided to share their revelation four days later??

Because I fucking want to visit this site, that's why. Now shut the fuck up and go get your fuckin shine box bitch.

Is that all you can do is quote an over-used line from a mob movie from 26 years ago? Odd that you chose to quote a whiny little pussy Billy Bats who ended up getting a penny-loafer kicked up his ass before being taken on a one-way ride into the countryside. How appropo for you!

So you come here to remind us all just how unhappy you are by whining like a little girl whose daddy likes to play hide-the-sausage with you. Thanks for your presence

Name the time and place, step up and I will show you just how much a "pussy" I am you bitchy little beta faggot. Otherwise shut your fucking cockholster already.

So angry and disgruntled the Manziel fag club is now calling for us to replace Jothnnai's superior in EVERY. SINGLE. REGARD. with a fucking scrub whose arm strength makes Colt McFry's arm look downright Derek Anderson esque in comparison.

Hilarity ensues as the forum joins in unison to laugh at and mock such a horrible idea from Johnny Fuckheads #1 cockpumper.

Last edited:
It's KoK. Could be someone pissed in his Raisin Bran, it's Thursday, who knows.

If we could flip a deal for Bosa, I'd be ecstatic.

But don't worry your pretty little head KoK, it won't happen.

Done sucking cocks and gargling with faygo eh Juggalo boy? Fuck off.

Cam Robinson at LT, Fournette at RB, Garrett, Jabrill Peppers, or Adoree Jackson.

Watson or Chad Kelly at QB.

Having 2 2nd round picks will be huge because the draft in 2017 will be loaded. Tradavious White at CB.

If we don't have #1, we are going after RB, LT, CB/S, maybe Mcmillian at ILB.

Fournette, Garrett, Peppers, Adoree Jackson are who I really really want to se us get.
Cam Robinson makes sense with us not having RT figured out and Thomas getting old at LT. We have to have a great oline for RG3 and our running game, or Watson/any young QB. If Eagles give us the #1 pick, we are taking Watson. We wont pass on QB, even if RG3 is probowler. We will trade 1 eventually. Groom Watson for a year or 2. Browns wont pass on QB like Watson after 25 years of qb horror. RG3 would have major value if Hue has him back in probowl form.

Mccaffrey would be nice but we got Duke Johnson Jr as pass catch tailback. We need a bellcow back, TOP NOTCH ILB, TOP NOTCH OLB, Shut down corners are always premium, Stud probowl safeties are hot commodities too.

Shelton has let us down.

I think QB is gonna be strength of ours this year, WR is OUT OF THE QUESTION(we have top 5 wrs), We will take Watson if we can, Fournette if can, other than that its defense.

Shut the fuck up and go away MTTard.

And as usual the Hue and Sashit ball washers can't refute anything and go straight for the personal digs. At least you two aren't being little bit he's about it like Dawgfaggot, I'll give you retards that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom