KingDroolie | Barking Hard

KingDroolie

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGhoolie

Awards
The Browns are truly dysfunctional. i wanted Hue fired after 1 QTR of his first preseason game. The reason I felt this way is because his team came out of training camp EXACTLY 100% identical to the teams preceding him. They were penalty prone, they missed tackled, dropped passes and were, in general, a dink and dump offense, and a swiss cheese D.

Williams D blitzes, but is a swiss cheese D that always peters out and falls apart in the 4th QTR.

Williams will not be the new HC, and most likely will be fired after the season. Haslam was a breath away from hiring McDaniels and then let McAdoo talk him out of it. McDaniels is THE #1 and Haslam needs to stop listening to all the Cleveland "experts" and get a true HC prospect.

Williams is cancer. Go look at the video on him encouraging his players to make illegal hits, hitting players in the head and injuring them.

THAT's the guy you think should be Head Coach? THAT's what you want in Cleveland?

Williams is a piece of schidt. He is cancer to the NFL. It is scum like him who have taught players to lead with their head. How many spinal injuries and concussions do you want to see? Without the dirty play, as you all have seen Williams defensive skill is pure crap Anyone can headhunt.

Until the Browns FIRST hire a coach who demands the fundamentals...blocking, tackling, catching, execution, and most importantly, discipline, this franchise will continue to be the worst in the NFL.

I predict Sunday will be a total disaster. Williams is NOT HC material, and he may not last the rest of the year.

Hue is not HC material, but he is a good, decent man. Williams is not decent. The Browns are so dysfunctional the fans have lost touch with reality.

Last edited:
Hoorta, go make potholders out of your beard. Or better yet, have your wife rub some ointment on your ass after I shamed you with your fellatio of Haley as being inserted to take over for Hue. Your buddy WIlliams will be without a job as well, and don't be surprised if Dorsey doesn't last long. His players aren't exactly lighting it up, are they?

You know dude, you are amazing. You cry like a baby , cry cry cry cry cry, about how you hate it when posters post about other members and don't stick to football.... and what do you do? You come in here and make some announcement about me. As if I give a good gas pass about you and your stupidity.

If you want to talk about football, and i realize when you do, you sound like a dumb ass, then by all means talk about football. I didn't come in here talking about you, and nobody wants to hear your bullschidt about what you like and what you think about other people.

YOU are the one who is violating TOS here, not me.

Again,

the post that was closed addresses the reasons for this. My fault I guess is in not posting what people want to read.

Honestly, Browns fans have to be the most gullible fans in all of pro sports. The same things keep happening over and over and over, and no matter how many times it does, Browns fans think that the NEXT CHange is FINALLY the one that will get us to that magical " YEAR ONE" and it NEVER does.

There is a euphemism that goes " the definition of instanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results:. HOWEVER............the Browns ARE doing the same things over and over, and the fans are completely oblivious to it.

Not long ago idiots on these boards were chanting " In Savage We Trust", I called him Phil Sewage and called him a phony from day one. Same thing for Crennel, Willie Green, Hue, Haley and more.

No matter who the Browns hire, Browns fans fall in line, drink the Kool Aid and get pissed if anyone dares to question the mainline of thinking. But time and time again, the majority of you people come back when time proves these critiques to be right, and THEN....you condemn the people we fired as if you knew all along they were garbage.

In the thread that the mods closed I raised sound, valid points that go to the very heart of why I said this management team, Dorsey included, will never turn this team into a winner. But you don't want to hear it. You are absoultely convinced that Dorsey is infallable, that he has this team on the right track, and only a fool would slam him. BUT.............there are facts that raise BIG questions about how good he actually is.

1) You are convinced Cam Erving was crap for us. But magically he is protecting the #1 QB in the NFL. To a normal person the reaction would be................. The organization in Cleveland is so bad, they let a guy get away who WITH THE RIGHT COACH....is a pretty decent player.

Sorry, but this DOES cast a negative dispersion on the Browns, AND on Dorsey.

There are other players the Browns let go who are doing famously elsewhere. Haden for sure, and Gordon played large yesterday.

Now, you guys can hide behind..." Oh they sucked here, they just happened to magically get better when they left us, but you don't see this happening to any of the better teams. You don't see Patriots players who stink going to the Browns and doing well, do you? In fact, most of the FA we get are pretty average.

Ward seems to be a great draft pick. Baker? He isn't doing anything spectacular, and like him all you want, he is 2 -6 - 1 and is not exactly blazing a trail. Like him? Sure, okay. But the jury is out.

In Dorsey you trust? Same as In Sewage you trusted. It is not deserved or earned.

Back in 1995 Hoorta clenched his fists white when I told him Belichik would be a SB winning HC before the new Browns ever had a winning season. Then...... when Bill proved me right, the explanation was... "He was horrible in Cleveland, but he learned how to be great in Cleveland.

But you guys are like the crowd who exclaimed " THe king's new suit is beautiful" when one stood up and said, " The King Has no clothes".

This franchise is a disaster, and Dorsey is just as clueless as Hue.

Sorry, people, but the proper time to release Hue was after 0 -16 when there would have been plenty of time to interview and select a new HC and staff. If Dorsey was so smart, he would not have let yet another mid-season cluster fudge blow up. ESPECIALLY when he drafted a #1 #1 QB.

Finally, releasing Hyde? An excellent blocking back, when you don't have that element in your backfield, and your QB is getting pounded? And you claim it was because he was too expensive? At $59 million under the cap?

Sorry, but Dorsey blows, and so does Haslam. This franchise is no more close to being a winner than it was in 2016 and 2017.

Oh yeah, the team is still missing tackles, making dumb penalties and dropping passes. That crap should be cleaned up in 1 training camp, NOT struggled with for 19 years. Until Haslam sells, or gets a brain transplant, this team will remain the worst franchise in the history of the NFL.

Again,

the post that was closed addresses the reasons for this. My fault I guess is in not posting what people want to read.

I suspect whatever post you are referring to was closed because it was filled with your standard troll bait that everyone has heard across message boards for nearly 20 years.

Honestly, Browns fans have to be the most gullible fans in all of pro sports. The same things keep happening over and over and over, and no matter how many times it does, Browns fans think that the NEXT CHange is FINALLY the one that will get us to that magical " YEAR ONE" and it NEVER does.

And fans (you do know the definition of fan) should do what? Continue to just bitch and mock fellow fans on message boards like you? Look, fans of any sport team will bloom eternal optimism at the start of every management change, coach change, and start of a new season. That's the simple nature of fandom. Sure some will place blind hope that "this time they have it correct". Others will take a more subdued wait and see approach. Then there are those who will just assume the worst. There is no correct way for fans to approach it. This is a "to each their own" scenario.

There is a euphemism that goes " the definition of instanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results:. HOWEVER............the Browns ARE doing the same things over and over, and the fans are completely oblivious to it.

You say this, yet clearly do not read or retain anything you have posted in the nearly 20 years I have come across you, going back to the ABJ board many of us here came together upon. You do realize you have been posting the same things that long, right? You manage to get kicked off of or put in timeout on every message board. So speaking of insanity and doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results......

Not long ago idiots on these boards were chanting " In Savage We Trust", I called him Phil Sewage and called him a phony from day one. Same thing for Crennel, Willie Green, Hue, Haley and more.

And your point is what? That a subset of fans put slogans around folks they were optimistic about? Or was this just another typical "look at me and what I was correct about" line? Or the let's alienate a large majority of the board by lumping all in, calling everyone idiots, and see what kind of responses I can get to my troll bait? Seriously, at this point even you are tired of your own tired old shtick? For all the talking up of your self you do, and inevitably will do again before you get banned, again, you certainly don't back that up with the regurgitated material.

No matter who the Browns hire, Browns fans fall in line, drink the Kool Aid and get pissed if anyone dares to question the mainline of thinking. But time and time again, the majority of you people come back when time proves these critiques to be right, and THEN....you condemn the people we fired as if you knew all along they were garbage.

There is so much inaccuracy and lack of fundamental understanding in this one my head is swimming. Yes, fans of any sports team, as a general whole, will often take an overly optimistic view and buy in to what is being sold to them by the media and the team. Not exactly a new take. That is the case as long as there has been a sport and fans of said sport. As to the notion that people get pissed if anyone dares to question the mainline of thinking, that's an over simplification and a fallacy. What gets people pissed time and time again is the insulting of the posters, the community, and fan base over their opinions. But you already know this. It's why you slip in things like "Not long ago idiots on these boards ". Whatever semblance of a thought out opinion or discussion you do occasionally want to have quickly gets killed by the intentional incendiary comments you so enjoy slipping in. We all know at this point you are not here to have discussions about the Browns. You are here to troll people, create conflict, and get attention. It's why you only show up and post with any regularity on any Browns board that will allow you after Browns seasons have become lost causes.

In the thread that the mods closed I raised sound, valid points that go to the very heart of why I said this management team, Dorsey included, will never turn this team into a winner. But you don't want to hear it. You are absoultely convinced that Dorsey is infallable, that he has this team on the right track, and only a fool would slam him. BUT.............there are facts that raise BIG questions about how good he actually is.

While I am sure you made some valid points, I am sure it was also filled with all the same incendiary things you managed to slip in to the above. I will also venture a guess there were threads you could have posted to, but of course had to start your own "look at me" thread, as per typical Ghoolie.

1) You are convinced Cam Erving was crap for us. But magically he is protecting the #1 QB in the NFL. To a normal person the reaction would be................. The organization in Cleveland is so bad, they let a guy get away who WITH THE RIGHT COACH....is a pretty decent player.

Sorry, but this DOES cast a negative dispersion on the Browns, AND on Dorsey.

Pretty sure you were slamming Cam as being total crap the entire time he was in CLE. Yes, he has seemed serviceable as a piece of the OL unit in KC. What exactly is your point? Are you suggesting CLE should have picked up his option? That Dorsey should have had himself hired before CLE traded Erving to KC (Erving was traded in Aug 2017 and Dorsey was hired in in Dec 2017). So not exactly sure what that has to do with Dorsey. I am sure nothing and this was just another typical Ghoolie bait tactic.
There are other players the Browns let go who are doing famously elsewhere. Haden for sure, and Gordon played large yesterday.

Now, you guys can hide behind..." Oh they sucked here, they just happened to magically get better when they left us, but you don't see this happening to any of the better teams. You don't see Patriots players who stink going to the Browns and doing well, do you? In fact, most of the FA we get are pretty average.

Sure, you rarely see a player come in to the league, not be productive with the Patriots, and then find some better results elsewhere in the NFL. Outside of the Patriots, you will be hard pressed to find players and teams where drafted players don't live up to the draft stock, but still go on to be serviceable players elsewhere in the league for several years.

As to FA, this is the typical "no shit" comment. Losing teams have to over pay for even average talent in the FA market. Top flight talent typically doesn't actually get to the market, and when it does those players tend to choose winning programs or "better" cities. The NFL FA job market is not much different than the job market for none athletes. The highly skilled employee has a choice.

Ward seems to be a great draft pick. Baker? He isn't doing anything spectacular, and like him all you want, he is 2 -6 - 1 and is not exactly blazing a trail. Like him? Sure, okay. But the jury is out.

We'll just set aside the incorrect record for Baker. Sure he isn't doing anything spectacular. Most rookie QBs don't. It's not like any of the rookies from this class are setting the world on fire. The jury as you said is still out for Baker.

In Dorsey you trust? Same as In Sewage you trusted. It is not deserved or earned.

Yawn..... typical flame bate.

Back in 1995 Hoorta clenched his fists white when I told him Belichik would be a SB winning HC before the new Browns ever had a winning season. Then...... when Bill proved me right, the explanation was... "He was horrible in Cleveland, but he learned how to be great in Cleveland.

Yup, didn't take long to get to further look at me, bag on others, bring up crap no one cares about nonsense. Again, time for some new material.

But you guys are like the crowd who exclaimed " THe king's new suit is beautiful" when one stood up and said, " The King Has no clothes".

Typical troll bait. Of course this also applies to each message board that lets you back on.

This franchise is a disaster, and Dorsey is just as clueless as Hue.

Perhaps he is. Folks can either work from the assumption he is wrong and the Browns are doomed, take a wait and see approach, or be overly optimistic. All are valid approaches. The franchise is a disaster and will continue to be until they start winning games on a consistent basis.

Sorry, people, but the proper time to release Hue was after 0 -16 when there would have been plenty of time to interview and select a new HC and staff. If Dorsey was so smart, he would not have let yet another mid-season cluster fudge blow up. ESPECIALLY when he drafted a #1 #1 QB.

Was this supposed to be some revelation here? Most folks on this board, others, the media, etc. expected and believed Hue should have been fired after the 0-16 season, which followed a 1-15 season. Based on how the Browns have set up their management structure firing or retaining Hue was not in Dorsey's authority. So he should have turned down the job or quit because the owner didn't want to change HCs for the umpteenth time in the short period he owned the team?

Finally, releasing Hyde? An excellent blocking back, when you don't have that element in your backfield, and your QB is getting pounded? And you claim it was because he was too expensive? At $59 million under the cap?

Well, they didn't release Hyde. But like others in your rambling that was likely intended as troll bait. Was Hyde doing that much to protect Baker? His hit and sack rate didn't really change with the removal of Hyde. The Hyde removal certainly seems as a move to get Chubb and Duke the touches they weren't getting because Hailey, Hue, or both were using Hyde almost exclusively.

Sorry, but Dorsey blows, and so does Haslam. This franchise is no more close to being a winner than it was in 2016 and 2017.

We shall see how Dorsey shakes out. You may end up correct that later when looked back upon he "blows". Haslam has clearly blown as an owner so far.

Oh yeah, the team is still missing tackles, making dumb penalties and dropping passes. That crap should be cleaned up in 1 training camp, NOT struggled with for 19 years. Until Haslam sells, or gets a brain transplant, this team will remain the worst franchise in the history of the NFL.

Yes, all those basic fundamentals should have been cleaned up long ago during camps. That's on the staff and the players. As far as Haslam, those are the same things said about Lerner. See how that one worked out......

Ghoolie.. ugh.. Ill entertain you for a minute.

Im sure Ill regret it...

The problem is cyclical.. you cannot instill a good "core culture" without winning.. and you cant win without a good "core culture"

People have come through here mutiple times trying to instill a comprehensive system... and culture..

See: Pettine with the dog bones, orange camo jerseys, awards, etc... Magini with the discipline, accountability, assholery, choir boy academia drafting etc... Holmgren with the whole relaxed west coast philosophy with dumbo Shurmer... Hue and his constant "new browns" talk and payer friendly approach...

Youre acting like we havent tried that.

the problem is, none of these "core cultures" can stick and be built on if we dont WIN EARLY. The only way we will find ourselves out of this loop...

is if a coach can come in here, bring a change... while we have talent.. and win early.. so people buy in.. without that nothing will stick. Winning comes first.

What a crock of total uneducated BS. ANYTHING you build in life has to have a foundation fro. the very start.

WTF moron world do you live in? You think you just throw a bunch of people together and THEN see where it goes?

I am.going to bet that you have never earned $200,000 in a single year atany time in your life.

It amazes.me when people qho havenever accomplished jack schidt in their life purport to understand business, managing people and building success.

The reason the Browns are the worst team in the NFL and the reason John Dorsey will be fired,is because the team has no core values or culture.

The mere fact rhat we have learned that Hue and Haley were at odds from day one tells you that Dorkey doesn't have a fooking clue atmanaging people and putting a staff together.

The fact that azzhple Browns fans and reporters were talking about how Haley was brought in to eventually replaceHue ALSO tells you Dorkey is a clueless jackoff

What dind of dickhead lets the players believe that their head coach is NOT the boss?

DORKEY chose not to fire Hue at 0-16, but DOES fire him at 2-5-1?

LMAO @ Browns fans, and people like you who have never been anywhere in life.

Kevin Dorsey will never oversee a wonning record in Cleveland. Bitch! Call me a troll, and then hide for 3 months when, as it always happens.....exactly what I predict, comes to be. During the draft I pegged the Browns as 2-14 +/- 1 win and was told I was.crazy.

Lol. I ALWAYS get the last.laugh.

HEY SNOWFLAKES............there are so many pussies in here it smells like a fish market

I have asked the pussy in charge to remove this account.

No shit, I would hate for you vagina's to hurt the gloss on your nails pushing your ignore button. I realize that it is a COnstitutional violation to past anything that dares call out this shit franchise for being. well, the worst franchise in the history of the NFL.

But hey, you love the Faux (Fake) Browns Version 2.0, and just like someone who loves Superman, Justin Bieber or Brittany, it is mean to slam the Browns.So to the head homo, I give you Mercy.

PLEASE save your fellow snowflakes and pantyhose wearing Dawg Pounders.... you guys are tough.... tough.... tough, I tell ya..................Now, dry those tears and poof, there willbe no more truth ever posted about the Brownstains again.

BOO HOO........ BOO HOO......... BOO HOO DEY............

If this post doesn't make it clear you are a troll to everybody here I Challenge them to find the number of positive sentences that have come from your keyboard. With 21 posts I doubt they can find five. But it would be interesting to find how many derogatory sentences you have uttered in the same posts.

Someone needs Robin Williams as a therapist, all this lashing out and whatnot...

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/1kTHTw1CxOwyatWD4E" width="480" height="265" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-mood-1kTHTw1CxOwyatWD4E">via GIPHY</a></p>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom