Kjp | Barking Hard

Kjp

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJP

Awards
KoK needs to stay away from sharp objects, toxic substances and hoses that lead to exhaust pipes....or the Cleveland Browns!

I could give a fuck about reports, these guys need to start looking just as good in games when there's actual hitting, not sitting games cause their taints are aching or not showing up in game time.

Then why are you visiting this site now? Were you hoping that the Browns played an unscheduled game last night, or that someone saw something from last week's game and suddenly decided to share their revelation four days later??

Because I fucking want to visit this site, that's why. Now shut the fuck up and go get your fuckin shine box bitch.

Is that all you can do is quote an over-used line from a mob movie from 26 years ago? Odd that you chose to quote a whiny little pussy Billy Bats who ended up getting a penny-loafer kicked up his ass before being taken on a one-way ride into the countryside. How appropo for you!

So you come here to remind us all just how unhappy you are by whining like a little girl whose daddy likes to play hide-the-sausage with you. Thanks for your presence here. :(

Last edited:
On the flipside the Browns could trade a prime 24 year old Peyton Manning for a 7th rounder and you would still be sucking their cocks and calling them fucking brilliant.

And the Browns could fuck your sister and you'd criticize them for not finding someone better.

Soblieski is an obese basement dwelling nerd that started out hackong free articles on BR and OBR 9 years ago. He's also the guy that had Sam Bradford ranked behind Jimmy Clausen and Colt McCoy, Clausen going #1 overall, IRG3 going #1 overall and the greatest QB ever, Andy Dalton a 7th round project, Christian Ponder as a top 5 overall prospect, Jake whatshisface from Washington as the #1 overall pick and QB above Scam Newton and Andy Dalton, Johnny Fucktard as the best QB prospect in that draft followed by Bustwater, Bortles and THEN Carr....

Need I go on? Dude is more clueless when it comes to QB's than Mel Kiper.

Such a master of hindsight! Wow it must really chaff your cunt to know those guys make a living off of this. Life's such a sawtoothed dildo to you, and yet you keep waking up each day to push it in and out again. Maybe you'd be happier with a couple of loaded barrels instead?

Such a master of hindsight! Wow it must really chaff your cunt to know those guys make a living off of this. Life's such a sawtoothed dildo to you, and yet you keep waking up each day to push it in and out again. Maybe you'd be happier with a couple of loaded barrels instead?

Sorry... just lmao at the visual.

Wow!!!! 5.5 sacks??? Someone better get Kam Ogbah's bust prepped in Canton.

Look, no one is passing on a Myles Garrett or Derek Barnett because they have a guy who scored 2.5 sacks against a shit offensive line then 3 more sacks for the other 15 games he played. No NFL Exec would call that some masterpiece building block cornerstone. It is average production for the "other OLB(don't know why the fuck the internet can't say outside linebacker anymore and now thinks it is called "EDGE")" the guy who gets a sack here and there when your main passrushing OLB is getting doubleteamed. It definitely is NOT the guy you pass on getting a passrusher for.

Unless your Cleveland, so maybe they will roll with Captain 5 sacks and pass on a DeMarcus Ware type talent like Garrett. Shit maybe we can use that first rounder on a Center then the 2nd on a 380lb NT with fallen arches in his feet.

No one said they should pass on Garrett because of Ogbah's first year. But since you jump to conclusions (which preferably would be 200 feet below the I-480 bridge), I'm not surprised this is your opinion here. BTW, on that list of first-overall defensive ends I posted, how many had more than 5.5 sacks in their rookie season? None.

OK, DL's drafted first overall and later busted isn't a fair list to apply, since we all hope that DE/LB/Edge players drafted later (like Ogbah) will be good too. So here's a list of active good/great players with more than one year of experience, drafted after the first overall selection and what their sack totals were in their rookie seasons:

Jared Allen -- 9.0
Cliff Avril -- 5.0
Michael Bennett -- 0.0 (didn't have more than 5.5 until his fifth year)
Calais Campbell -- 0.0
Carlos Dunlap -- 9.5 (had only 4 his second season)
Everson Griffen -- 0.0
Charles Johnson -- 0.0 (didn't start more than 2 games in a season until his 4th year)
Cameron Jordan -- 1.0
Jason Pierre-Paul -- 4.5
Julius Peppers -- 12.0
Robert Quinn -- 5.0
Olivier Vernon -- 3.5
Cameron Wake -- 5.5
DeMarcus Ware -- 8.0
J.J. Watt -- 5.5
Muhammad Wilkerson -- 3.0
Mario Williams -- 4.5

Not many outperformed Ogbah. Will Ogbah have as good or better career? Don't know. He hasn't played it yet. But he had a good first year. Better than most. It's all you can judge and ask for now.

Context. It's a bitch.

Last edited:
Something get under your skin internet tough guy? lol Just package it with the rest of your rainbows and unicorn dreams.

Now let's back to football talk and stay on topic as we wouldnt want someone running to the mods...just PM me if you have any real questions.

giblet peckers will indeed not be a worthy selection. A first round pick for a punt returner was a waste when we needed a real safety. The guy has played some monster back position in college and now the Browns intend to make him into a safety....I have great faith in G Williams but even he cant make chicken salad out of chicken shit...something I am certain you are familiar with.:peace:

You have proven yourself to be nothing more than a miserable coward by going after a man's wife who is more intelligent, classy, and loving than you could ever possibly hope to be. You can go after me but stay the fuck away from my wife. This isn't about being tough. This is about being a decent freaking human being, something which trash like you has shown no ability to understand. And shame on this website for letting you stick around for so long. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom