Lakers.... LeBron's newest Challenge | Page 3 | Barking Hard

Lakers.... LeBron's newest Challenge

It sucks when ownership screws up and hires a GM because he used to be a player.

Almost as bad as an owner that micro manages his GM's and never re-signs them.
:twocents:

Clock is ticking

Magic tired of this roll of a employee. don't blame him.

Wait and see time now.

So I'm at the barber shop this afternoon when all of a sudden somebody just yells out literally,

"Who the fuck is this LeBron James asshole? This guy is pissed because Magic didn't tell him first he was leaving. Fuck him he couldn't be a pimple on Magic Johnson's ass".

Honestly this was the first I heard the news Magic's gone. He comes across like a bitch complaining like that but I suppose he can look at it as a challenge. Something says he might be a Cavalier again down the road. Especially if we have a good draft and show more progress.

The Phone call

Bron: hey Kyrie how you doing ?

Kyrie: I'm sick of Boston I'm out of there man. how you doing ?

Bron: Loving LA but these Lakers are a joke. you heard they hired Frank ? he ain't no Winner. all about D that guy. as bad as Mike Brown.
I got no killers like you on my team. now this.

Kyrie: well at least you got that TV show going. what you going to do about them Lakers ?

Bron: They better get me some Fucking help. or or or

Kyrie: you know I miss Mr Hero them hot buttered Steak sandwiches were so good, all those great Italian restaurants on The Hill. makes me hungry just talking about them.

Bron: yep the food back home is way underrated.

Kyrie: are we going to be like Kobe & Shaq ? wishing we just stayed together ?

Bron: Man it looks that way now. Dan would do almost anything I asked. here that don't even ask me shit. Magic that lying MFo just booked.

Kyrie: look at us ! on the Lakers & the Celtics how could that be so wrong ? it's the Lakers & the Celtics dam it. here we are think about Cleveland ! well at least we are Rich

Bron: True that

If they teamed up again that would be HILARIOUS MO.

Vogel isn't a bad hire, not a slam dunk but he's a good coach. Jason Kidd as an assistant...

LeBron is getting ready for retirement. IMHO this whole LA thing will be looked at as a great disaster when all is said and done. LeBron's legacy will be winning a championship in Cleveland over the greatest team in NBA history. Not too shabby...

Stretch Armstrong

A Stretch Armstrong move The reach for AD is over. They kept Kuzma but still need 5 players +. The NBA is great even 2 days into the off season.

Do you grow up in LA dreaming of being a Clipper ? I guess it could happen.
but on the other hand no way that could be true. they sucked his whole life. poorly run till he made the league. we will see but ?????????

Crazy trade but if they sign the right free agents, could be a complete momentum changer for the Lakers. I wonder what AD will look like playing with one of the best ever, this is just crazy.

I've always been attracted to the shitty underdog teams. I liked the Clippers growing up (not my favourite but just one of those teams "you like" y'know?) because of the cursive font logo they used to have.

What about Melo? LOL

True Legend

Melo off to China ? lol

I've rooted for low down teams most of my life...... from Cleveland so there's that.
but Kawhi ? he would be a True Legend taking 2 teams to their first title. hell of a ask

Kawhi

:snoop::snoop::popcorn::popcorn::clap::clap::hugegrin:

images

I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have if it was a naturally derived, talented team. Colluded super teams are the worst.

Ours WAS a but different than most however, since we drafted both Kyrie and LBJ, and traded what many thought was a huge young talent for Love.

Colluded Super teams are the bane of the NBA.

Freedom is good

You are just too young to remember when players had no choice of where they worked or for that matter how much they got paid in our sports. see Curt Flood, Bill Russell etc

That in a time where other fellow Americans could work where ever they wanted for the highest pay. even now players are very limited in this matter for years. think of it this way. your child goes to college gets the skills he or she needs only to be forced to go to work for a set company say Microsoft. that you and your whole family doesn't like. hell that sounds like something that would happen in a country like China. :yo:

You are just too young to remember when players had no choice of where they worked or for that matter how much they got paid in our sports. see Curt Flood, Bill Russell etc

I remember it quite well, that's back when sports were enjoyable. Player Unions have ruined sports on so many levels.

That in a time where other fellow Americans could work where ever they wanted for the highest pay. even now players are very limited in this matter for years. think of it this way. your child goes to college gets the skills he or she needs only to be forced to go to work for a set company

Simply not true and a false premise. Most companies have you sign a non-compete when hired. Could be for a year, sometimes 3, sometimes longer. Used to be you could actually love your players, and grow an attachment to them and your team. Now it's all about greed and power. The owners are mainly to blame. Bunch of pussies.

LeThanos going to steam roll over Curry with no Durant, no Iguadala, no Livingston, no Cousins, and no Klay Thompson ( at least until he recovors)

Facts

Simply not true and a false premise.
All I said is true. reread if needed.

Only in sports a person can't sell their time to the highest bidder at 18 years of age or older.

Even hookers do it. lol

and quit using the word greed you sound like a Liber...lol

We are talking about two different things. You keep saying 18 years old. I am talking about once a player is signed under contract. Who wants to go live in cold weather, pot holes, and and gloomy weather. Pre player unions, less fortunate cities were protected ...now, not so much. Might as well just pair down the NBA to 5-10 teams.

Drafted

A player is forced to sign these contracts at 18 to 22 years old to use their skills for $$, to the team that drafts them. well unless you are a Manning or Elway etc

Heck I would be happy with about 10-12 teams in sports. then we would have all stronger teams.

They aren't forced to do anything of the sort. They choose to. They can go work at Mcdonalds, get a college degree, work in a machine shop, or sling Meth on the nearest corner. Just like the rest of us, they have a choice ....although theirs is a MUCH better one than most of us afforded. Whine less, show loyalty and class more. Thanks players unions!

Last edited:
I understand

Piss poor argument your making here.

You are not rich enough to be anti-unions.#1

The drafts unfair for the players. but the only way to be fair to the owners. who pay mega bucks for a team. I understand.. but it ain't fair.

Top Bottom