Lakers.... LeBron's newest Challenge | Page 4 | Barking Hard

Lakers.... LeBron's newest Challenge

Life ain't fair. A bunch of uneducated divas get to play a game for millions and that's unfair to you? Meanwhile middle america is working 16 hour days to live hand to mouth? Nah, it ain't fair.

Lakers need to get defensive minded players who can shoot. They kind of did that and can work, but they can get better 3 and D guys like Covington or Ariza in a couple of months.

Filibustering

Life ain't fair. A bunch of uneducated divas get to play a game for millions and that's unfair to you? Meanwhile middle america is working 16 hour days to live hand to mouth? Nah, it ain't fair.
Now you are just filibustering.

What's really nuts is these millionaire BB players supporting the liberals who take half their money. :twocents::banana::banana:

They good now

NOW a subject worth posting about.

LBJ looks 100% for a old guy. he was good in his 38 - 43 minutes the other night. he fooled them Mavs with that feed @ end of regulation to Green ... too funny
This seems like a better idea this year.

How long can D12 play like this ? well now D39 lol.....he just looks great. he's never played with 2 HOF guys before. plus he's just a different guy. all serious and shit. liking it.

The big thing is can AD play 70 games make it to the Final too ?
not sure about that. Today we are loaded and ready. Kuzma back he should be on track in a few weeks.

NOW a subject worth posting about.

LBJ looks 100% for a old guy. he was good in his 38 - 43 minutes the other night. he fooled them Mavs with that feed @ end of regulation to Green ... too funny
This seems like a better idea this year.

How long can D12 play like this ? well now D39 lol.....he just looks great. he's never played with 2 HOF guys before. plus he's just a different guy. all serious and shit. liking it.

The big thing is can AD play 70 games make it to the Final too ?
not sure about that. Today we are loaded and ready. Kuzma back he should be on track in a few weeks.

People shitting on Kawhi for his rest schedule but if anyone should be taking games off it's AD, IMO. Keep him fresh.

Kawhi

People shitting on Kawhi for his rest schedule but if anyone should be taking games off it's AD, IMO. Keep him fresh.
There is something wrong with him. some inflammation ? wonder if we will find out.... a leak from the raptors ?

Well I am only going with the hearsay, he SAID he was healthy, but has already sat like 1/3 of his games...

I suspect however, that a "I play when I feel like it" caveat is a big part of why he ended up w/ the Clippers.

So give him a sucker and get him out there.

It's something to watch this year, if any players follow his "lead" lol. His prerogative to rest if he feels he needs it but like I said, it's not good for the fans.

One off

People somewhere were ok with it last year shrug

If he had picked the Lakers.......me :banana::first:

Most of the players would be playing for 10% of what they get paid.

Well like I said, I didn't mind last season either lol.

I can just see it from the perspective of the fan that's buying the ticket, he wants to see the best. His game comes, no stars? they're sitting out? Fuck that.

It's just the way it goes.

Fans

If you are a Clippers fan you know the deal. even on the road those people know it's a dice throw. plus without him your team more likely to get the W...lol... so far.

Fact is he only averaged 66 games his first 6 years. before This. if he only plays 40 I'm good. and no playoff games :yo:

Lot of Cynics dismissing the Raptors and roll their eyes at me when I suggest they are largely unchanged from the team that made the East Final two seasons ago, without Kawhi, and are a better team than that point due to those same players having an extra years experience and a championship run. The Raptors will make noise this post-season but who knows how it shakes out.

The West, too though, should be a bit more competitive and hopefully the playoffs have some actual surprises this year.

Alex Caruso

AD returns to the Big Easy with 41 but the steal at the end ooh la la. yet this was Alex's night 25 minutes and a +23 on 1-1 shooting. in a 4 point game says it all. his playing is just unreal, so much he's a closer now. Frank trust him. oh yes Frank is pushing all the right buttons with these guys.

This must be the best team LBJ has ever had. yea it's only 18 games so far but still watching how they are playing. the heat were never this deep. stay healthy boys.

Top Bottom