Larry Warford-Warmack light | Barking Hard

Larry Warford-Warmack light

CroBrownsBall

Awards
This is the man I referred to as Warmack light.
I will post my analysis later.

He could be that road grader/mauler that we have been craving for.
TRich didn 't have many holes to run through last year, so that could be adressed by picking him.

I think he s bit of a project, but has the tools to be a perrenial Pro-Bowler.
1 or 2 year developing.

Then we have to settle who our starting LG will be, and the line is set, or maybe not if we feel we need some improvement at the position.

Add J.C. Copeland in next year 's draft, and Trich is going to have at least 1200-1300 yard a season.

Ziggy

Warford is a squat mauler who would definitely help with the running game. He's surprisingly agile in small space... but not in bigger space. He's not much at pulling, for instance. And I don't mean the ladies.

I've been reading a lot lately that the Browns are actually extremely happy with their line, including depth. Pinkston is said to be 100% recovered from the blood clot, Greco played great in his place (2nd highest rated guard by PFF), Ryan Miller is healthy now and like a bonus draft pick, and the team seems to be higher on Lauvao than we are. Read that they have him "locked in" as the starter at RG.

Maybe he fits this offense better. He's a beat, very strong, but not great with his feet.

Well, Warford to me has correctable problems, that I will post in my analysis.
Though we could roll with a healthy Pinky and Lauvao as starting guards no problem.
If our FO thinks the O line is set, that gives them much more options in this draft.
Hopefully they are right.

Ziggy

Last edited:
Well, Warford to me has correctable problems, that I will post in my analysis.
Though we could roll with a healthy Pinky and Lauvao as starting guards no problem.
If our FO thinks the O line is set, that gives them much more options in this draft.
Hopefully they are right.

Ziggy

They're bringing some guys in... but I just get the feeling they like the line quite a bit and see bigger needs/opportunities elsewhere.

Top Bottom