NFL - LIVE PLAYOFFS THREAD.Its the 2021 NFL playoffs | Barking Hard

NFL LIVE PLAYOFFS THREAD.Its the 2021 NFL playoffs

The Haymaker

Awards
TJ watt is a beast.who said a DE cant win football games? allen dismantles the death star and looks to have momentum rolling into the 2nd rd.
can PITT defeat the mighty KC chiefs? lets hope not! dallas choked as predicted. trey lance is going to be great because? hes had time to prepare himself to start but they dont even need him.what a problem to have huh cleveland? even jimmy G?a product of smart QB drafting
CINN? I dont even want to talk about it. lets just say we are in for an ass kicking If we think we can just run vs that explosive OFF in future.
TB12 shows why hes the 2021 NFL MVP . he makes this sh^t look easy. bucs vs bills SB.bills loose another one making it 5. TB12? GOAT.
COME ON CHIEFS!

Last edited:
I posted this in the (now closed) Browns vs Steelers thread and I wanted to bring it up again:

I never thought I would say it, but I love the Steelers getting in to the playoffs. They're building themselves up to a fairytale ending which isn't going to come and it's going to hurt all the more. They are trash, and aren't going to do any damage. But they're hyped and so are their fans. So when they get their asses kicked in the post-season, again, it's not a great look. Make that two years in a row they've snuck in to the playoffs only to get dominated.

While at the same time, they're losing out on valuable draft position. They're a bad team, boosted by an injury-riddled AFC North, but will have the draft position and capital of a good team.

It was honestly better than I could have ever imagined. All that, just to get humiliated.

I posted this in the (now closed) Browns vs Steelers thread and I wanted to bring it up again:

I never thought I would say it, but I love the Steelers getting in to the playoffs. They're building themselves up to a fairytale ending which isn't going to come and it's going to hurt all the more. They are trash, and aren't going to do any damage. But they're hyped and so are their fans. So when they get their asses kicked in the post-season, again, it's not a great look. Make that two years in a row they've snuck in to the playoffs only to get dominated.

While at the same time, they're losing out on valuable draft position. They're a bad team, boosted by an injury-riddled AFC North, but will have the draft position and capital of a good team.

It was honestly better than I could have ever imagined. All that, just to get humiliated.
The Steelers didn't get humiliated. They got beat. There is no dishonor in getting beat for any team, or any man. You have the red ass because the Browns finished 8-9 which to me and most of the experts, actually IS humiliating because at the seasons' beginning we are #3 odds on to make it to the show. The Steelers were picked by no one to do well. Hate the Steelers until your balls fall off for all I care, but there is no reward for a Browns fan in a Steeler loss, for whatever shit they were, they were better than us. THAT really sucks. The Browns would have fared no better against KC.

They lost on a "valuable draft position? Ah yeah, like the Browns at #7, giving a second round, moving to #6 to take Winslow, while Ben went at 11? That kind of draft advantage they gave up? Oh way.. I get it..... They gave up on those precious high picks that garnered us future Hall of Famers Willie Green, Tim Couch, Courtney Brown, and Gerrard Warren?

Finally, nobody "sneaks" into the playoffs. There is a well defined set of criteria to get into the playoffs, and the teams that made the playoffs met those conditions. So the Steelers, Cardinals and Patriots got beat soundly! So what? At least their fans, supporters and owners got to enjoy another week of football.

If you are telling me that not making the playoffs is preferable to making the playoffs I would tell you that you are a simpleton.

The Steelers didn't get humiliated. They got beat. There is no dishonor in getting beat for any team, or any man. You have the red ass because the Browns finished 8-9 which to me and most of the experts, actually IS humiliating because at the seasons' beginning we are #3 odds on to make it to the show. The Steelers were picked by no one to do well. Hate the Steelers until your balls fall off for all I care, but there is no reward for a Browns fan in a Steeler loss, for whatever shit they were, they were better than us. THAT really sucks. The Browns would have fared no better against KC.

They lost on a "valuable draft position? Ah yeah, like the Browns at #7, giving a second round, moving to #6 to take Winslow, while Ben went at 11? That kind of draft advantage they gave up? Oh way.. I get it..... They gave up on those precious high picks that garnered us future Hall of Famers Willie Green, Tim Couch, Courtney Brown, and Gerrard Warren?

Finally, nobody "sneaks" into the playoffs. There is a well defined set of criteria to get into the playoffs, and the teams that made the playoffs met those conditions. So the Steelers, Cardinals and Patriots got beat soundly! So what? At least their fans, supporters and owners got to enjoy another week of football.

If you are telling me that not making the playoffs is preferable to making the playoffs I would tell you that you are a simpleton.

Still licking the Stoolers scrotum I see...

dumb luck you picked ben.he looked like crap coming in. no one thought he'd amount to sh&t.a perennial under achiever.
next year we are going to make the steelers our girlfriend. lets see how cocky they are with d-wayne or even better.a rookie. oh I love dis. no more big ben. seriously he is the dumbest looking football player Ive ever seen.big dopey country mofo.
enjoy that because you wont be having a winning season next year and the playoffs? forget it.now you have to find the elusive franchise QB.
GOOD LUCK! back to the ol kordell stewart /tomszak /maddox/ years!
The Steelers didn't get humiliated.
SURE they did!

I kind of want to know why you said I have a red ass, but I'm a little scared to Google it. Partly because I might be disgusted by the search results, but also partly because I might really like it.

I kind of want to know why you said I have a red ass, but I'm a little scared to Google it. Partly because I might be disgusted by the search results, but also partly because I might really like it.
Bro, I meant no disrespect, the red ass is a euphemism for being pissed off. Here is my thing, I really have no love for the Steelers, in the day, NOBODY tortured those fucktards more than me, just ask around the old AOL/Stan crowd. What I am sick of is Browns fans only joy coming with Steeler losses or other downfalls.

Honestly, they swept us and the fuckers got themselves into the playoffs. Meanwhile, our team, a preseason high pick to go to the show, sits home on their balls. Making fun of the fucking Steelers is like making fun of the guy who finished fourth to Usain Bolt in the 100 meter sprint.

The Browns suck, and honestly right now, suck extremely badly. Nothing any other team does affects that. Win, lose or draw, what the Steelers do has no bearing on the Cleveland browns. Haymaker started this thread off nicely, mentioning the Steelers only because there were a part of the playoffs. Then he went into the other games. But then you started in with how the Steeler losing..... blah blah blah.....

Hey, if you want to say that the Steelers suck, by all means shoot it, but if they suck....what does that say about the Browns? It is called self-deprecation dude. Tell me what our team has done in 2021 that makes them better? I'll wait.

next year we are going to make the steelers our girlfriend. lets see how cocky they are with d-wayne or even better.a rookie. oh I love dis. no more
enjoy that because you wont be having a winning season next year and the playoffs? forget it.now you have to find the elusive franchise QB.

Mike Tomlin 'excited' about challenge of finding Steelers' next franchise QB

Im excited too! fail after fail after fail. I cant wait to see the sh^t!
Isn't if funny how homers like you, each year predict gloom and doom for the Steelers. You brag self-assuredly that NEXT year is going to be the year. Here are a couple thoughts:

• The same crop of FA QBs that some Browns fans want to entertain, i.e. Wilson, Rogers, et. al. are also looking at the Steelers as a new home.
  • The Steelers swept us with an immobile, noodle armed has been. Their hurdle to be improved at QB in 2022 is not that high
  • You can find this as acerbic as you want, but the Cleveland Browns are not solid at the QB position. As another poster said about ShitMyPantski, last year may very well be the exception and this year may very well turn out to be the norm.
I really don't give a fuck if the Steelers meet their challenge or not. I hope they struggle, but even if they do, the Browns are an undisciplined bucket of snots and shit, and unless all the issues we have discussed are cleaned up, it won't matter who plays QB for the opposition, because the Browns are going to lose a lot of football games.

How TF are you excited about the Steelers, any way?

The Haymaker said:
next year we are going to make the steelers our girlfriend. lets see how cocky they are with d-wayne or even better.a rookie. oh I love dis. no more
We'll get em next year! Ah yes, here we go into the same cycle.....
  1. You go to sleep at night mentally visualizing the Steelers falling apart, finally dropping to the helpless team you want them to be
  2. You walk with bounce in your step, self-assured that the Browns will finally crush the asshole Steelers
  3. None of the shit you fantasized about comes true, and the Browns lay another turd. You in turn go to your excuses....
    • "we didn't realize players, x, y, and z were not very good
    • injuries caught us by surprise
    • This was really a rebuilding year but we made a hell of a lot of progress
    • The rookies really did well and next year they are going to be kick ass
Always the same shit man....next year, next year, next year..............
The Haymaker said:
enjoy that because you wont be having a winning season next year and the playoffs? forget it. now you have to find the elusive franchise QB.
Tomczak? 41 - 27 as a starter. Kordell? 46 - 29. Maddox 15-16-1. Baker Mayfield 30-30.

Again, how the Steelers 2022 season has anything to do with the Browns, I don't know, but I am happy to chime in when someone brings this horseshit up.

Here is the thing, like it or not, the Steelers do a pretty good job of recruiting talent. Finding a franchise QB is not easy for anyone, however, they have placed two QBs into the HOF, the Browns have not had a champion caliber QB since Frank Ryan. In addition, those top name FA QBs that people are predicting could come to Cleveland also could go to Pittsburgh, and given the Browns fucked up situation I would bet that if one of these guys are going to move, they would pick Pittsburgh first. You may hate it, but it is true.

So imagine Russel Wilson goes to Pittsburgh, giving the Steelers not only a few years to find a franchise QB, but a better offense in 2022.

Again, I don't give a fuck what they do in the offseason. However, it is total masturbation to think that any NFL is going to be the same team a year from now. If you think the Steelers are just going to lay down, or implode, you are delusional.

I want to see the Browns win. I do not see how TF that happens with Baker Dull-field and ShitMyPantski

If you think the Steelers are just going to lay down, or implode, you are delusional.
implode? yeah,thats exactly whats going to happen. what a crappy football team.take out ben? Its a bottom 5 team in the NFL.
THAT is where your beloved steelers are heading. they think this sh^t is easy huh? they'll prolly trade up for willis or pickett, start him and he'll get annihilated by the AFCN pass rush as PITT goes 6-11. thats your future buddy.tomlin who is not used to losing will implode.
I hope at a live presser. cant wait!
How TF are you excited about the Steelers, any way?
because they are about to eat sh^t. and that excites me.
the Browns are an undisciplined bucket of snots and shit
fu&k you fanboy
What I am sick of is Browns fans only joy coming with Steeler losses or other downfalls.
LMFAO!

There is a reason you live in your parents basement. You spend your life scanning video to support your narrative. The Steelers are, at least since 1972, a better franchise than the Browns. In that time they found 2 HOF QBs, we have none. In that time they have owned the Browns, AND they own the Browns stadium.

Every year, morons like you predict that FINALLY, FINALLY, the Steelers are done, and hey will suffer a horrible demise.

Here is he problem with that. Historically, they don' implode.

On one hand you say Ben sucks, on the other you say he is a franchise QB and the Steelers will be shit without him. The Steelers are 22-17-1 without Which is a 55% win ration and better than the Browns with Mayfield. All of your childish fantasies about the Steelers may keep you warm at night, but I am a Browns fan and I deal in reality.

Opposing teams all have experienced coaches and scouts. You Steeler hates never talk about any other teams, For you, it is not about the Browns beating the other 15 opponents and making the playoffs, it is about wanting to cum in your pants with some mental masturbation fantasy of how bad the new year is going to be for Steeler faithful.

Open your eyes, Junior. None of the grandiose shit people like you predict for the Browns, ever comes true. Likewise, none of the apocalyptic shit you predict for the Steelers ever comes true.

All teams lose players. Nobody is saying any team can just replace a Ben. HOWEVER.....the Steelers dont need to replace "BEN", they just need to improve upon the "Diminished Ben" they have been playing with the last 2 years. Should they sign someone like Russell Wilson, and we still have Dull-field and ShitMyPantski, I promise, you are going to have a miserable 2022.

Historically
the past? theres really no future in it.
Should they sign someone like Russell Wilson,
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I promise, you are going to have a miserable 2022.
there you go again.making promises you cant keep.
you're obviously as nervous as tomlin is. you should have had your backup rookie QB already waiting in the wings,but no.
you want to go draft harris to get arses in seats.good franchises plan ahead.the 49's? GB? they are ready to rock & roll.
a 3rd rd pick in 2018 and thats it?thats all you invested in QB? oh you signed simba after he wanted to be king of the jungle.RR said GTFO!
when lance does come out as starter guess what? hes going to be really good.now you're going to be forced to start a rookie.
you're franchise is a chaotic mess since bell and AB walked out on you.your OFF? just stopped. tomlin shrugged his shoulders as usual.
what FA would want to walk into that sh^t show? your WR room sux. your best WR wants ABBA playing in the LR. Its not casual enough?
oh my how the tide has turned huh? you wont just draft a rookie you'll start him! LMFAO! I guarantee it. cant wait.
YOU'RE SO FU^KED!

Last edited:
Top Bottom