Lou Groza | Barking Hard

Lou Groza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou Groza

Awards
"Young" team? Dansby, 36, McCown, 36, Whitner, 31.

Pardon my language, but you 're talking out of your ass.

So, our players that are 30(even going to list FAs):

Whitner is listed at 29.

Joe Thomas is future HOFer and 30 years old, mature lineman years.

Karlos Dansby is 33.

McCown is 35. Hell he may be 36.
He will probably be our poor man 's Hassleback.

So that 's what 3 guys right now on the presumed 50 man roster?
And then let 's say we sign 5 more FAs?

That would be 8/53 "old" players.
That 's less than 20%.
That 's young in my book.

Not to mention that we probably plan to bring in at least 5 more rooks.

Oh God, forgive AO, Ziggy! Didn't realize the board-resident moron got your goat. Ignore AO, he's senile or actually that stupid. God bless you for trying to help AO see the ever-present error in his logic

I disagree with virtually every point you made save Bitonio and Whitner... Dansby is on the downside but played adequately so I give you him in the plus. Now here's my response to the majority of what you wrote and I mean no disrespect, There are those who drink the kool aid and then there are those who drain the pitcher. Please hold the pitcher with both hands and get a bib, I dont think you should be thirsty for years. Are you on like your third or fourth pitcher? lol Optimism is great it makes reality suck less. So I get it.
I hope your assertions are right. What I watched last year didnt resemble what you wrote. So I respectfully disagree with your post.

There's a pitcher of Kool-Aid in the equation, but there's also some shit goggles involved too.
On the back of your head you'll find a strap.

(Farmer's a FO stud & Pettine can flat-out coach...it doesn't take an old man to see that, 'no disrespect')
you know I like you a lot '56, but puttin on a bib for 4 or 5 pitchers is sliiiiight disrespect
...which is fine, without the denial (re:respect)

Last edited:
I disagree with virtually every point you made save Bitonio and Whitner... Dansby is on the downside but played adequately so I give you him in the plus. Now here's my response to the majority of what you wrote and I mean no disrespect, There are those who drink the kool aid and then there are those who drain the pitcher. Please hold the pitcher with both hands and get a bib, I dont think you should be thirsty for years. Are you on like your third or fourth pitcher? lol Optimism is great it makes reality suck less. So I get it.
I hope your assertions are right. What I watched last year didnt resemble what you wrote. So I respectfully disagree with your post.

That's like smiling & pattin a kid on the head, then taking him over your knee.......

For all the Kool-Aid present, there's also piss goggles in the picture.

'56 - at the back of your head you'll find a strap.

Last edited:
oh man, old man...
I save this one for the best of them:

get back to bangin that hole in your wall... that one you call your "bitch"

Last week I estimated that 19 of every 20 of AO's posts suck...

I'm a reader, so I keep on reading...

there is every-so-often one that's good, where AO surprises me that something kinda clicked in his noggin for a moment

That said...

When Farmer's gotta go... I say Fuuuuu__ it... AO's next UP for prestigious GM of the "since 1999 version" of YOUR Cleveland Browns!

All in favor........salute the man the myth... AO

ANd who reported this story first? The hated Grossi. I get a kick out of this board. One amy not agre with Grossi's asessments but the guy has credentials as a professional journalist. Lane Adkins does not.

Yes, there are quality front office organizations in the NFL. Unfortunately, we haven't seen one in Berea for 20 years now.

BUCKLE Up, BUDDACUP, you're seeing the first your eyes have ever dawned on! (you're virgin to this, so take heed....)

As for Tony Grossi first breaking a story last week that every sound Browns fan knew this time last year (in the case of no comp picks in 2015) and have been talking about for 2 weeks now (having 3-4 comp picks next year).......Well....WHOOPTY FUCKEN DOOOOOO DA DAAAANDY

As long as you're the one checkin' the journalist credentials on this board, AO, we're in great shape.

I like to think of your lips quivering in nervous anticipation, eyes like saucers, as your favorite gods... I mean journalists, excuse me.... add to their damn blogs and titan, robust, stainless steel, all important twitter accounts. Oh what doesn't seep from you love pickle at times such as these.... piss, sadly; sea men on their pointless journey, that too... blood, only when Adkins posts.... or myself...

Last edited:
ANd who reported this story first? The hated Grossi. I get a kick out of this board. One amy not agre with Grossi's asessments but the guy has credentials as a professional journalist. Lane Adkins does not.

As long as you're getting a kick out of this board....
you can't say the meaning of life never up 'n' KICKED YOU IN THE ASS.

(stop trying to click on the underlined, AO.... it's not a hyperlink; if you're not onto it by now, here's to the 2nd 12 years of your life! 'It gets better from here, Honey'... says the liars, like your beautiful mother, the matriarch of all things full of wonder)

Last edited:
Knowing that what one says conveys how one feels about themselves.....

DAMN, Brownsfan1956... what are you holding on to... what's keeping you from killing yourself? Seriously...

I don't see much wrong with what you said, but as a general rule on this board:

when your post gets "Thanked" by nickers or Thaid_up.... that's a hint that it sucked.
when your post gets "Thanked" by BOTH nickers and Thaid_up... you know your post REALLY SUCKED bad.

Brownsfan1956 would complete a trifecta or whack-trick of sorts:

If nickers AND Thaid_up AND BrownsFan1956 ALL "Thank" one of your postings.... you can go ahead and hang 'em up, call it a fine career, and claim your CARNI prize, ya Bozo. You'll be lookin' clowny, with the rednose goooof troop.

(now go ahead, ya all 3 if you can read this... nickers, Thaid, and '56.... "Thank" this post!)

Last edited:
Add in AO (AttackOffense) as a 4th....

and what we have then is called an "Immaculate Conception"

....because there God made a thought lesser men could agree on.

(hey, at least I referenced you chums as "men"....that's a step.... a 'leap for mankind')

Last edited:
snickers, are your feelings hurt?

(oh wait, that's the term '56 uses for Manziel....)

Things might be the same, and ripe for the foursome's shenanigans mentioned above (nickers, Thaid, '56, AO)

.....if not for Ray Farmer. He's the real man for us to thank right now for heavenly light at the end of our proverbial tunnel.

(by shenanigans I simply mean general pessimism and pouting)

Just remember that Ray likes his coffee slow brewed, brewed Right.
I think he'll surprise you one Draft in the relatively-near future with a first round WR. Give it 3 years.
Farmer's beating Newsome at his own game, you'll see. Stick with him long enough to know---he deserves at least 3 more years.

Like you rate my reading ? what are YOU smoking ?
Lou Groza just told me: Quit using his name.... you disgust him.

If you claim to be a fukken MEDIUM, I may flinch at the shit you throw my way, Dutch.
What does "Like you rate my READING" even mean, Jack Ass? Are you in 1st Grade "reading" for a teacher? WTF

Get back to tokin' with your best friend & monkey there...madmad

and about a man card... you don't know the sense of the substance.

Sorry. . . I'll take Big Ben over your "smart" QB every day of the week.

We're not talkin' BIG BEN, who's a unique talent. We're talkin' your usual big arm guy who chooses to rely on waiting and throwing into tight windows... because he can 8 out of 10 times. Well 1-2 of those times you're getting PICKED OFF.

Guys without huge arms have to be more intuitive, cerebral, and TIMELY. They've got to read and get it out and they learn ways not to turn the ball over like knuckle-head big arm guys do.

Big Ben is an exception and a cheap shot here, Martin.

Say you'd rather have Wentz than Goff, bright guy. That's the discussion, dipshit.

EE I dont read most of what the guy posts after I saw him called out for spamming. I just think louie is one of the last that should bitch about useless posts. It seems he has crawled back out from under the rock he was thankfully under for a while, just wanted to greet him properly. Not intentionally being a dick just needed said.:bounce:

'56 never approved of the look of his own dick and has gone about his life grumbling and trying to shit on other people like he shits on his own sack. A sorry fuckster...

I got under his skin pretty good awhile back and he can't forget it.

Now I go on his lawn from time to time just to piss him off. Because it's funny.

A challenge for old '56.... bring something of worth here or go the way of "Cover32"

You lying fucktard. Get off this fucking board...go support pittspuke you and ben are two of a kind.

quit dragging your knuckles on the ground - use your brain best you can... give it a little thump on the back of your head and try getting it going .... I'm no wife beater or woman abuser, moron. Get off it dipshit

My God, get off your ridiculous high horse.

You actually portray a front office as being emotional about a player seeking market value as a good thing? You've lost your mind. Its business. Hell yes I would like to know more about what happened with Schwartz. I'm not into the benefit of the doubt with Sashi and Depo not bringing resumes deserving of blind faith.

You've been around long enough to know I extend a great deal of blind faith generally. This time I need something tangible in return. So far all we have is a lot of questions and what appears to be a potentially bungled handling of a free agent.

I am watching, waiting for things to get excited about. You're all in. Good for you. Again, I hope you're right. I win that way. If my fears are realized, I lose. ;)

I'm done man, you're FLAILING and LOST... and I'm gonna just leave ya there in it.

No raising you (your thought) now.... you're stuck in a dark place of dispair and you'd really just like to mire in it.

Fighting it tooth and nail. Like a big whiney bitch

I may come 'round again (if you keep it up) and keep knockin on you if you're speading trash
Like I used to do with AO last year.

I'll let you be in your hole of whinery

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom