Lou Groza | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Lou Groza

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not lost idiot.. you and the browns are LOST completely.

Yeah, well just alert me when you're done blowing bubbles in a soup of your own diarrhea

and are ready to breathe in reality...

K?

I get that you don't feel a Coach heavy into Personnel is a good thing. Sometimes it's terrible...
But it's gotten a hand full of Organizations awfully far, including recent SuperBowls & Championship games.

....Trying to bring you around on the truth with good sense... but it's just not coming to guys like you and Greythan yet.
....and a whole slew of others.

I feel the frustration too.
Regardless of my own opinion, whether this week is a decent approach (it sure is the long road)
I'm trying to work in the Truth.

Last edited:
Let me add this:

The year the Raiders drafted Mack and Carr, they signed 15 free agents and re-signed 5 others!

At the end of 2015, three of those signees were starters and 2 were second teamers.

Thanks AO, but this is common for ALL teams in the summer.
The 20 Free Agents weren't mostly from this time of March Free Agency.... they were the CAMP BODIES.

Dumb again? (hope you didn't really think they were 20 March FA signees!)

I think we owe Radio to help pack his fuckin' bags and send him back down with Coach Marvin with his shit ideas like trading for garbage like Kaep.

Prior to his hire I was excites for Jackson because he was there and witnessed how the Bengals turned around their fortunes. It was my hope he would gimmick that formula and system due to it being a success in Cinci and NOLA. Instead he has signed off on the current front office idiocy, done the opposite and apparently didn't learn from his Carson Palmer mistakes. You're here to rebuild a shit franchise and you want motgerfucking Kaepernick as your field general?! Really?! That is total and utter fucming stupidity, period. Fuck Jackson along with the rest of Dee Haslams fucking circus.

Pliargo fubo enwds fucking Fuck Jackson yargo blaazay utter fucming opposire Carson Palmer. Yuo'er her shit ot rebiult a shit fanhcise period, fuckinf Fuck Jakocsson motgerfoking Kaepernikc az yer fodl ginnerole >?W! WEEEEly?E! Weerrlty!<<!--<-->?!

udder fumcoking fucming slurrpidy DEe Hackslmas kircsus shiitte mucslem fracshrisea Cinsi Y NOLA grimmack dat formulo sucksesso Fuck Jaskon Duck i mend Fock. FOOOOk!!L!>!>!! rebult RE BYULTY!

likes.png
nickers liked this post

dislikes.png
King of Kings disliked this post :crutch:

Last edited:
He isnt. The people trying to make him into this Randy Moss beast are Ohio State Homers who do that shit with literally every. single. suckeye. EVER. Pryor is camp fodder and little else.

Your shit's getting as old as AO's, swinefucker.

Pack up and cry in your shitsoup under your dark cloud by yourself... self admitted FAIR WEATHER FAN.
Maybe you should come back when the weather's fair... fair weather fuck.

For the record, kok said he's going to stay shitty & of shitty opinion (basically licking his own ass) until the Browns ever prove him wrong.
And WHEN they get good, then he'll finally join the fun and (perhaps) not be the DICK he's been.

Go be a dick somewhere else, sucker!

Last edited:
1: Fuck Terrell Pryor

2: Coleman needs to beast the fuck out and Gordon needs to get his shit together. Those two on the right page will make Hawkins look like a badass and you can pretty much plug and play at QB by that point.

Don't worry what Hawkins will look like when Terrell Pryor's gonna make YOU look like a DumbAss.

When it is clear what your answer will be even as you are asking the question, you show your bias. I don't know, Lou, but you are losing my belief in you.

Mine made more sense. It's understandable you're butthurt. Give it another 24 hours... or a wk.

What I was thinking w/ that was I noticed you were one-a dem libertahhhhds.
Then you had a few decent posts months ago... you were really thinking, making logical points...
and I thought you may be turning a corner somehow.
But your weak fondness for Hue who can't hit on the penny slots in Vegas is exposing your naivety again --- the very wishful, ignorant utopianism Leftists base their ideology on... ya know, foolery. You more than dabble in it, you're like this :shitroll: w/it... but yet have no clue ur doing it.

get on bended knee and give him all your shit...

goin' a bit subconscious here, but...
You probably think I'm a white guy and I should GIVE GIVE GIVE up all my shit.

For what?
for folks that can't or won't do enough for themselves?
(not talkin about Hue here - he's a good guy) - talkin about a greater problem, at large

it's black father and black grandfather that have failed black male in society
got just about NUTHIN to do with whitey

if black man has father and grandfather, he has black privilege

that's all white privilege much amounts to
loving father, maybe grandfather
a culture of respect, valuing education, speaking & acting proper

that's really all 'white privilege' amounts to
black people can try it.
i think more and more have
hood culture kills
what's it good for?

rant over
wouldn't go there, but the Left makes the truth elusive - jus'tryn ta help

Last edited:
While I got you, what really is the basis of Rosen is a douche? I really have not seen or found anything that actually reflects him as such, other than a Dilfer QB camp years ago where he seemed to think he knew it all

See a few posts up.
Rosen's a natural Conservative
raised in wealth

it's a leftist smear
msm over-react.

Rosen is the bonafide #1 QB - he's got the total package.
Arm strength is good; Arm talent is excellent
Notice the trajectory difference in Rosen vs. Baker deep ball
Rosen, with typical strength added w/ natural adult maturation, will eventually throw Rodgers-esque moonshots we've been enamored with

CHECK THE DEEP BALL TAPE & NOTICE AT THE COMBINE.
Also on "tape".....
notice the traffic Rosen consistently targets thru
vs.
Mayfield's O.

Every inch Rosen has to fit it in = not 1 but 2 FEET for Baker w/ OU athletes & scheme/design

when watching Baker,
think of NFL D speed... and be asking URself "how would that fly? How would that fly?"
Baker will have a HELL of a transition
He can make it, but he's going to have to adjust a lot/speed up a lot.
He won't make AS MANY plays. OU O-line doesn't EXIST in NFL world! Not even close....

<header class="_7b8eu _9dpug">
josh3rosenVerified

At Trump National Golf Club

</header><section class="_hmd6j _8oo9w">LikeComment</section><section class="_1w76c _nlmjy">3,695 likes

</section>

So he pays for the fine Privilege of TRUMP National.... and.....

whateva
so he neverThumpr

you are in the idiot hall of fame right next to mtt and lougroza.

This,once again, is a PSA ,from BF56

Lo and Behold, Lou checks in for weigh-in!

I'm too proud to ever concede that anyone here has anything on me.
Lou is the Premier Contributor to this board, as far as myself and anyone with intelligence, reason, and any humor-allowance for self-aggrandizement is concerned.

Clearly to those of any importance, my voice thunders with cataclysmic effect, rocking all sensible and reasonable terrains of thought....and matter.

Akin to the VOICE OF GOD, what I have to say often warps the mind and tears away - many fragments at a time - the threads that bind humanity to it's being.

I take thought to the Eternal realm, where everything that is just is, and everything that isn't just isn't. This is the Realm of Truth - and you all shall in unison praise me for getting us there... for sharing my voluptuous, loquacious skill of prose and preponderance.

Loquacious | Definition of Loquacious by Merriam-Webster

Define loquacious: full of excessive talk : wordy; given to fluent or excessive talk : garrulous —

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/loquacious

Voluptuous | Definition of Voluptuous by Merriam-Webster

Define voluptuous: suggesting sensual pleasure by fullness and beauty of form —

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/voluptuous

Prose

Prose is a form of language that exhibits a natural flow of speech and grammatical structure rather than a rhythmic structure as in traditional poetry, where the common unit of verse is based on meter or rhyme.More at Wikipedia

Preponderance
| Definition of Preponderance ... - Merriam-Webster

Define preponderance: a superiority in weight, power, importance, or strength —

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/preponderance

......for anyone doubting via the impetus and ironic impotence of ol'durtyBF'56 . . .

Impetus

• <abbr title="partOfSpeech">n.</abbr> Something that incites; a stimulus.
  • <abbr title="partOfSpeech">n.</abbr> Increased activity in response to a stimulus
  • <abbr>n. </abbr>The force or energy associated with a moving body; a stimulus.
  • <abbr title="partOfSpeech">n.</abbr> An activity in response to a stimulus.
  • <abbr title="partOfSpeech">n.</abbr> In gunnery, The altitude through which a heavy body must fall to acquire a velocity equal to that with which a ball is discharged from a piece (of work, a real 'piece of twerk'...) which leads us to:

Impotence

• <abbr title="partOfSpeech">n.</abbr> The quality or condition of being impotent; lack of strength or power, animal, intellectual, or moral; weakness; feebleness; inability; imbecility.
  • <abbr title="partOfSpeech">n.</abbr> Lack of self-restraint or self-control.
  • <abbr title="partOfSpeech">n.</abbr> Lack of procreative power
  • <abbr title="partOfSpeech">n.</abbr> The want of power or vigor, physical, intellectual, or moral; weakness; feebleness; inability; defect of power, more especially adventitious power, to perform anything.
  • <abbr title="partOfSpeech">n.</abbr> Complete failure of sexual power in the male
  • <abbr title="partOfSpeech">n.</abbr> Want of self-restraining power; ungovernable passion.

. . . there is no doubting - I am of a different kind/order of Intelligence
. . . and Fan'56 on this board:

adventitious
<abbr title="partOfSpeech">adj.</abbr> associated by chance and not an integral part

• <abbr title="partOfSpeech">adj.</abbr> Accidental, additional, appearing casually.
  • <abbr title="partOfSpeech">adj.</abbr> Not congenital; acquired.
  • <abbr title="partOfSpeech">adj.</abbr> Developing in an unusual place or from an unusual source.
  • <abbr title="partOfSpeech">adj.</abbr> Added extrinsically; not essentially inherent; additional; supervenient; foreign.
  • <abbr title="partOfSpeech">adj.</abbr> Out of the proper or usual place.
  • <abbr title="partOfSpeech">adj.</abbr> Acquired, as diseases; accidental.
Etymologies

from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

From Latin adventīcius, foreign, from adventus, arrival; see advent.

Lastly -

I'm on board with QB at #4. RightpickRosen, Baker the Shaker, Darnit'Darnold, Albatross Allen...
Who's not to love Ki-Jiana Carter or Baby Michael [Strahan] at #1???

I'd go "Baby Michael" for a mad-dominant, soon Championship, Defense

1. it's Chubby - babyfat Strahan
4. who's left: Rosen/ShakeNBake/DammitDarnold

or at 4, go Minkah for the back end... and target Rudolph who should be enough as a responsible QB with a great Defense... or Western Kentucky's awesome-armed Mike White at the top of the 3rd or 4th... and continue building up Ki7er

I think the QB left at #4 is going to be as good a bet as who we'd take at #1 (because I believe John Dorsey is not keen on the true #1 Josh Rosen)

Best of all for the future might in fact prove to be TRADING one of the picks for a Ransom. Easily. If it were me, I'd take Brad Chubb #1... not trusting 2nd & 3rd rounders Ogbah, Nassib & Orchard to BE the CHUBB we need to make the Championship D. Take Chubb and we dominate the D-line for at least the next 5 years, minimum.

Last edited:
Are you guys really so dumb and shallow of thought
so as to not read long posts or appreciate fine writing skill??
I mean, BDU got run.... and he was really good on the board.
(I wasn't around to know what he did at the time he got Banned)

Just curious.
Baffles me the idiots that just pass the deep thought provoking posts
because they're more than just a few lines. The Stupidity - I CANT understand/relate.

The posts that are more than a few lines -
they're the ones that are actually substantive, going somewhere!
They're best when factual, not fluff like the rest with wimpy opinions

Last edited:
Forget Johnny. He is at most a footnote. The villain in this story is Pettine.

No, the villain in the story is that Gawdawful HOMELESS GUY. Really, then, Jimmay. JimDee jimBob Haslamophobe.

OR, straight up John Manziel... which is what all ('sides you) will attest to. ALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Pettine wasn't the worst ever. He wasn't HUE.
He flamed out spectacularly.

But Pettine WAS improving the Browns - for 2, going on 3, seasons

He's not the worst you've ever seen, He's not the villain either :roflmao:
buuuuuuuuut... Haslam, maybe Farmer, and DEFINITELY yoboyManziel
fit the ''worst you have ever seen'' concept. Like a glove!

MadMad:
but Joe Thomas ???? .......... a liar
he knows nothing... tooo many hits to the head ?

What is ... Hillary POTUS... Trump ... hitler .......lol

Then Oz:
Lou rubbing off on ya mate?

I assume ya mean along the lines of the all-important politics of our [desperate] time....
I maintain that if we can't talk politics, We've lost our Country - all that we "knew" of it.

MainSteamMedia literally brings us one Unified BULLSHIT disinformation campaign.
Media changed for the TERRIBLE with some of the legislation slipping under and through when Obama passed his Broadband Bill in 2013. Media CHANGED. What had priorly only been okay to broadcast outside of the US was then okay (the disinfo tactics) and legal to air on American broadcast television.
Without being able to discuss politics on forums and mediums we regularly use,
the total bullshit of MSM is all the lemmings leftybots get... and they Believe it!!

Our media is about wholly PARTISAN, and it's a tool dividing the nation.
There are powerful people present today who want the nation-state to FAIL. BreakDown. They want mutiny and chaos for a time in the streets of America.

If they can divide America or water-down America ENOUGH, they'll eventually GET THEIR WAY.
This shit is NOT fake. No Joke. This shit IS OUR LIFE. OUR LIBERTY, and our Justice & PEACE.
That's what is going on, going down, BEING AFFECTED.

If you disagree our Liberty and Justice are concerningly regressing.... WTF?
A little more crack
A little more crumble
in these two American Pillars -
And our PEACE and FREEDOM ARE COMPRIMISED

If any say Trump is "NOT MY PRESIDENT"
.....to you, it's true ---- YOU'RE not MY COUNTRYMEN!
from the bottom of my Heart...

If you're American, YOU'RE President is this Man, T-R-U-M-P
it may end in "Rump" but..... HE's your President - it WHO Americans ALL OVER Elected.

So - is Trump YOU'RE President?
or... do you prefer a one way paid ticket to the leftist Scandinavian* country of your choosing, commensurate upon the seizure and forfeiture of your Citizenship?
I'm serious.
You want it, lemme know... I WILL find a way to HAND YOU that Ticket. Personally.

suavexxi@yahoo.com

PLEASE, hit me up & let me know: Sweden, Denmark, Norway.....
we could probably make it a Carnival CRUISE! Free upon forfeiture of Ur citizenship (which obviously means shit to you)
LETS CLEAN THIS PLACE UP. Tidy up, America!

.:wink:
*if funds are lacking, you may wake up one day in fabled Greenland!:pray:

Last edited:
looks like Lou passed out for 6 hours and got right back on the horse.....

use the appropriate sections of the forum Lou, or don't. Your choice.

Besides the way you flippin rant your not a good frontman .....

I am what I am and I do what I fucking can.
I'm great for those of intellect who's reading comprehension is at least like 9th/10th grade level.
Fair to say.

And I don't WANT to rail board rules...
I mean I'm not a goody 2 shoes, I don't try to say it all right, the PC version - God FORBID!
But I have points. Ones always important to me... and I seek Truth (....and a lil' humor:eyeroll:)

I really am concerned for the politics of my countrymen. This is my beloved homeland.
I truly believe US politics is important now as much as ever (Lincoln, FDR, Reagan, HusseinO.)

Again, I don't WANT to rail rules to rail rules. That was me more so maybe 6th-9th grade...

I know fellas going to the Politics board here are pretty well Partisan.

If something written on the Big Board (Browns:wink:) resonates with 1-2 voters who then repeat idea and resonate with others and others.... well, that's how the world turns, y/kno?
Even if the post is short lived.

I'll try to start linking political climate ranting to posts on the Politics board, so it's not entirely abrasive, even when least intended. I think it's obvious there's a fight for Our Country.
There's a concerning faction of gross & belligerent dissenters - that's for sure.
The more who snap out, wake up, see thru MSM smoke (which is all that's seen.... image the newsscape WITHOUT FoxNews.... my God!!!)

Maybe it's total foolery to even trydunce Hammatime....
But my inner fibers compel me - am I a madman? A mad mad man:thinking::whistle: :couch2: :kev: :hi:

looks like Lou passed out for 6 hours and got right back on the horse.....

it was more like 5....
OH THE HUMANITY!!!

I drank a monster coffee .... monstaJava.... yesterday ~3pmbugeyes

so I haven't bought the conspiracy Monster Energy is ushering in the Antichrist, that Beast!
I don't know that the M logo is three [looking] 1's.... meaning 666 in Hebrew
i think 666 was entirely misunderstood. It was a SYMBOL written, not a Number.
In Koine Greek at the time, if a line was drawn atop letters, it was to correspond to the letter/number system de jour.
But what John marked was not a line atop ..... it was a sword, I believe. Above a snake turned near 90 degrees looking like a backwards E, or the number 3.
Turned about 90 degrees, so the E/3 makes a snakey W.... the completed symbol came SOME SIX HUNDRED YEARS later to read a most sacred saying in Islam, shortly after the time of Mohammad ~600ad.

It reads "IN THE NAME OF ALLAH"

And when jihadis jihad, where that symbol is, among others, has for over 1000 YEARS been on a bandana/hankerchief..... on the FOREHEAD or wrapped 'round the RIGHT ARM, near the shoulder.

See the explanation of a former jihadi who injured 2 in Israel w/ a pipe bomb, Walid Shoebat is his name.

This explanation makes sense if Revelation is Israel-centric prophecy. Or if Islam goes global. Or if world religions (ie:pope) combine to praise Allah, whether in name or in the spirit

FUCK - now I gotta link to the Religious board.... see? the shit? dealt with?:decision:

It's not against human flesh we battle, but .....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom