Malcolm Brown | Barking Hard

Malcolm Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalcolmBrown

Awards
Really though, all the bitching and pissing and moaning is for the most part warranted. Most of that is not going to change unless we see some wins, and I'm not expecting it to change until we get some wins.

The name calling however, is about as immature as it gets. Opinions are fine, but the Browns got the best head coaching candidate available this offseason (and that they've ever had since the return by many accounts), are obviously in a complete reset/restart, but with all the moves made in the offseason, somehow it's already time to fire this regime. That's not even funny, the arguments are starting to get pretty bleek and sad.

I agree that if all you can do is complain, even in an open forum for discussion, then this isn't really the place for you. For me, certain people are becoming more annoying than the Browns losing.

Really? The Browns did? I don't see Josh McDaniels coaching us, I see a guy who looks and acts like a fucking retard who was fired from the goddamn Raiders shipping off all the talent the Browns had while bringing in garbage. This guy is the superior to Butch? RAC? Mangini? Please, he's a Shurmer level idiot in over his head.

Bre, for you and the other johnny come lately crybabies saying this isn't the forum for Nickers and I, we have literally been here since the beginning and I am not going anywhere. If you new guys don't like it take your fucking toys over to TBB because Nick and I here to stay.

Oh, give me a fucking break with this "I've been here since day one" bullshit, you're the king of whining, and doing a fine job, that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom