Manti Te'o - Future Browns Hall of Famer | Page 11 | Barking Hard

Manti Te'o - Future Browns Hall of Famer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, glad to hear

Well I'm gonna get back to writing terrible posts about Ken Whisenhunt beating children or something, you guys can analyze what happens in a game or something here

Ah, glad to hear

Well I'm gonna get back to writing terrible posts about Ken Whisenhunt beating children or something, you guys can analyze what happens in a game or something here

I was going to offer you an nWo shirt and let you join us but since you are leaving us for Whisenfag nevermind.

Wait what

Oh hell no I am totally hopping onto this nWo shit

Well alright then. Welcome our newest addition to the nWo.....

68294-16Fr.jpg

Discrow Infero

Back on topic for a minute, if you Crow and KoK don't mind...

Te'o had a rough night but so did the whole ND defense. And to be entirely fair, when ANY team goes 3-for-3 for TDs in Q1, it's going to be a long night and everyone is going to look bad.

I do think this last bit of tape hurts Te'o and I do think later in round 1 makes the most sense for him but I have a hard time believing one game means he can't play MLB (or ILB) in the NFL.

I think KoK's comparison to Laurinitias is a great one. That guy got dogged REPEATEDLY and dropped a bit but has turned into a solid pro.

I think that's Te'o's floor. I think his ceiling is starting MLB. Is he a future star? I doubt it. But very few guys are future stars, at this point.

I still say that NO team makes a mistake by drafting a guy who is likely to make the team better.

I doubt we take him at #6, but I still hope we do.

If we're thinking 3-4, where does Te'o fit into that? We arguably need a MLB AND an OLB. Can he fill either one of those roles? As far as his strengths, what can he do to help our defense improve, particularly in pass defense? Can he be effective as a pass rusher? I don't really watch a lot of college football.

Jesus I had no idea how big this thread was. I will close this and if someone wishes to begin the next thread by answering my question I would be much obliged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom