manzielthetruth | Barking Hard

manzielthetruth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Nickers u r fucking dumb. U Cant see whats right in front ur fat fucking face. Writing is on the wall. Wait till we play bengals and bills. They going blitz hoyer and stack box and stop the run. Force him into bad throws and 3 picks again like vikings did last year. We have seen it. Hoyer is not starting qb material in nfl. He wont get you anything.

Suck a dick bitch. I live in Dover Ohio. come meet me you Internet bitch. I think he is talented with ball in his hands. I can't wait till hoyer is done, and I ain't gotta hear dumbass retards like you. I'm an all state linebacker previously. I think I know football little more than someone named nickers. I have seen Hoyer for 10 years. You are going to get me banned from this website. I am speaking my opinion that I think manziel ready by now. You tell me to shut up and Johnny isn't anything. Hopefully he's great. He is our qb. If you forgot.

You are a fucking retard. That kid u keep wanting to be completely horrible is our quarterback. I didnt like alot of browns drafting they have done(about all). I have never wanted a browns pick to bust and fail. You need hit with a damn bat.

Thatd b like me dating i Wish hoyer would blow his acl out again so Manziel can play. They are browns players no sense being that way. You aint a damn fan im proud to have.

Id say wait till next year and see, ur i doubt i stay here that long with comments like that. You literally wishing for us to be unsuccessful.

3rd year of. College when joined oilfield.

Yeah i make more than you im younger and more intelligent then you. Youre 70 years old quit Sending me private msgs from youre nursing home bed gpa.

7-4 we would be 13-3 with manziel at jacksonville half.We Finish with 6 or 7 losses and no playoff.

Wow.... Let's here ur garbage excuses.

I'm doing it..... Lick balls nickers. U are a sour grapes old has been dude. Manziel is best offensive threat on our team not named Gordon. He should have started after bye week. Manziel will lead us to playoffs bc we will win 3 out of 4. Hoyer would win 1. Hoyer trash and u were his biggest supporter. Now sit down take a backseat because Manziel is the truth....hoyer is a mirage

Cuz I don't want hoyer and he threw away our season. Yep horrible can bc I'm smarter than ur dumbass and I can see talent.

You dont Have an eye for anything

DawgsDefense

Nickers your a piece of shit.

I hope Johnny blows up. Just so you look fucking stupid. You are stupid for wishing our best prospect to be terrible. What the fuck.

You are for real bitch. I have never hated another browns fan until I met you.

Browns have drafted people I didn't like, and I rooted for them. I didn't root for Hoyer bc I knew 100% he wasn't starter worthy and we need to play manziel.

You rather lose with Hoyer than win with manziel.

You are a hater, a troll, and old lame ass dude. I want the best for browns.... And I know talent. You just say shit to piss people off. I poss you guys off because you don't want Johnny. Well he is the browns. So u can root for Bengals n Steelers all u want.

Manziel is best qb browns have had since kosar n u want him hurt.

Troll. Scruge. Fag. Butthurt.

Hoyer had worst five games by any qb ever and u want him to ruin our playoffs.

Mack is under contract for 2015 with opt out.. he put it in so we cant franchise him. He doesn't wanna be here anymore. Ignorant fuck. U don't know shit about football, contracts, or any of the like.

If dude makes his agent out opt out in two years and clause we can't franchise him ...He is gonneee.
Alex Mack will not return past this coming season. Gordon is signed thru 2015.. He won't resign here.

Ur a bitch browns fan... Old Ass crippled ignorant faggot queer. U never seen winning football. U don't know real qb ever. U don't know what one looks like bc Ur a browns fan.

I watch ever nfl game...every college game. Every one. All great winning teams....I hate watching browns. They r shitty in every aspect. You are a dumb motherfucker. Alzheimer's Ass dude. U think it's 80s still fag. 99-2014 browns are worst than Ohio state buckeyes. Urban Meyers coaching staff his whole coaching career are better than browns coaches ever been.

We are worst team in nfl....by far. We couldn't even hire a coach. We had to take pettine...We didnt want him. But nobody wants be here. We suck....Haslam shitty owner...dan Snyder shit

If u don't like my opinions fine. But call me a dumb mother fucker... Bc I think browns dumb. We been a joke. I'm tired of it.

Browns fan must like losing.

No way does gipson take 18million. That's 50+range. Suh wants 5yr 100million. Sheard will not be resigned. Skrine ain't signing for league minimum.Dude was a stud.

U r a fucking clown. Clowns fan. Everything u said is absolutely completely not close.

Never have that. I wanna say something but it's racist and don't need to say...

But our dline has been fat....lazy....overpaid overrated and drafted too high. I'd like to get white dlineman if possible.

Michael bennett dt osu.....I like him though too. He plays hard.

Joey Bosa is a must get for us. I don't care what we have to give up.

Never have that. I wanna say something but it's racist and don't need to say...

But our dline has been fat....lazy....overpaid overrated and drafted too high. I'd like to get white dlineman if possible.

Michael bennett dt osu.....I like him though too. He plays hard.

Joey Bosa is a must get for us. I don't care what we have to give up.

just in case you wanted to edit your racism I saved it for you...

Gerald Warren Courtney Brown Phil Taylor everyhigh draft pick we drafted has been lazy.

I want a carriker or watt de that just plays to whistle over. I wanted to say black just bc they all were but has nothing do with race at all.

Joey Bosa just happens be another high motor guy and white. Michael Bennett a high motor btw. I want suh. He plays to whistle end. Just dlineman we have chosen didn't wanna work out or train properly.

Don't put words in my mouth

One completion whole drive for 7 yards..... Sounds like who I want at #2 ....

Vs air force....

Get the fuck out of here pole smoker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom