Mock draft just for fun. | Barking Hard

Mock draft just for fun.

Shelton, Parker, and DGB would be amazing... except I'll say it's tough to bring in two rookie wide-outs at once. And it would take HUGE balls to draft DGB after Gordon. One of the national guys is saying he'll drop and a lot of teams will leave him off their draft boards.

I just read something from the Cleveland plain dealer, that said: GM's draft players for a particular coaches style. In other words, if you're changing GM's every year, you won't draft well. I couldn't disagree more! If you are drafting good players in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounds, it doesn"t matter what system you're in. I'm not saying the 4th - 7th rounds are not important, but your starters and contributors should be in the first 3 rounds. Any football person with any sense, with the help of the scouts and coaches should be able to draft good players in the first 3 rounds. Hint, Ray Farmer needs to be fired. Mike Pettine and one of the three stooges could draft better than Farmer did last year. Anyone with half a brain would have drafted at least one receiver in last year's draft. Especially with the knowledge that Josh Gordon would be suspensded.

DGB definitely has more red flags than Gordon did. We need to take defensive linemen though, we were soft as a babies ass up the middle last season.

I love the idea of Shelton at 12, but most mocks I'm seeing now put him at 7 to Chicago. And the Browns already have DGB-- he wears #12 and is sitting out the season.

I love the idea of Shelton at 12, but most mocks I'm seeing now put him at 7 to Chicago. And the Browns already have DGB-- he wears #12 and is sitting out the season.

Yeah i did this mock before the combine, when he was around during our pick. As far as DGB is concerned, you don't win if you don't gamble. I feel the same about QB's, you can't win if you don't take a risk. JMO

Top Bottom