Myles Garrett: What a Contrast in Attitude | Barking Hard

Myles Garrett: What a Contrast in Attitude

faninthehammer

Awards

I wonder if Myles purposely timed this speech or if he had prepped it weeks ago when the event with United Way was planned. Regardless, he is displaying the type of attitude and behaviour that would make any home town fall in love with the guy.

"And I just hope they keep on sticking with me 'cause I'll keep on riding with them.”

Maybe this type of leadership in the locker room is making Baker even more anxious to perform and he just can't handle being second to anyone?

Myles Garrett, our most talented player, our laziest player. He gets his one sack (unless it's against a really bad team) and then shuts it down the rest of the game. He's a dog. Terrible against the run. Easily exploited because he's a one-trick-pony and incredibly predictable. Screw him.

Myles Garrett, our most talented player, our laziest player. He gets his one sack (unless it's against a really bad team) and then shuts it down the rest of the game. He's a dog. Terrible against the run. Easily exploited because he's a one-trick-pony and incredibly predictable. Screw him.
ahh he leads the NFL in sacks.. still not enough? hes on track to having the best season ever for a CB D-lineman
good lord. hes literally breakin records on this crappy zone coverage D.

#96 REGGIE CAMP 1984 : 14 sacks

download.jpg

Last edited:
old timers know - before the days of keeping sack stats #80 DE BILL GLASS is rumoured to have had 14.5 sacks in 1965

download.jpg

either way I think ma man MG is going to smash the ceiling on browns greatness and set another record for our storied franchise
set in bronze for our future HOF DE #95 MYLES GARRETT
that didnt go like you thought did it marty? your timings bad,hes about to break the record as best browns D-lineman ever LOL!

Last edited:
Dealing with adversity is something many predicted before the season began. It is something that all great teams and high achieving individuals deal with at some point. Our QB seems to enjoy creating it. Fakking immature still

Guy was drafted specifically to sack the QB. He's a monster at doing that. I would think scheme has more to do with him rushing up field immediately, seeing as how Clowney does the same thing a majority of the time.

Top Bottom