Need Fantasy Football help? | Barking Hard

Need Fantasy Football help?

DaBrowns41

Awards
Lately, I've been working with a site called NFLsoup.com and we specialize with Fantasy Football advice. Drafting, weekly matchups, etc.

I have wrote all the AFC West articles, and the NFC East articles are the next ones I'm putting out.

If you want Fantasy advice, or just want to read a little bit about NFL team expectations, feel free to check us out at NFL and Fantasy News Served Hot & Fresh | NFL Soup

My name is Keet Bailey, so definitely check out the articles in my name.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me as well. I'm a consistent fantasy football champion each year.

Oh yeah...I seriously need help!! lol

Thanks for posting the links! I'll check it out this weekend.

Lately, I've been working with a site called NFLsoup.com and we specialize with Fantasy Football advice. Drafting, weekly matchups, etc.

I have wrote all the AFC West articles, and the NFC East articles are the next ones I'm putting out.

If you want Fantasy advice, or just want to read a little bit about NFL team expectations, feel free to check us out at NFL and Fantasy News Served Hot & Fresh | NFL Soup

My name is Keet Bailey, so definitely check out the articles in my name.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me as well. I'm a consistent fantasy football champion each year.

We'll give you permission to take a year off from the Championship thing in our fantasy football league. Just kiddin - BRING it! This should be a fun fantasy football season in here with the 2 leagues of 12 we have setup.

Thanks alot for offering up your expertise. I'm looking forward to checking out your site.
- Tom F.

Oh yeah...I seriously need help!! lol

Thanks for posting the links! I'll check it out this weekend.

Well, I'm no professional, by any means, but I think I make some pretty valid arguments in discussing these fantasy players, so even if you disagree, I'd love criticism and why you think I'm wrong.

Well, I'm no professional, by any means, but I think I make some pretty valid arguments in discussing these fantasy players, so even if you disagree, I'd love criticism and why you think I'm wrong.

rofl

I know Browns players and not even all of them.

Flugs got me to sign up for fantasy football (something I always wanted to do but was afraid to try).

Now I have to, like, pick people to be on my team!?!?!? :rofl:

It's all in good fun and I expect to learn a lot and get my ass kicked regularly. :D

Any help I can get is appreciated! lol

Ha, well, it's ok. I'm trying to get my gf to do FF for the first time, but she's nervous like if she fails the world may go flat or something.

Top Bottom