Neo | Barking Hard

Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

The One
Awards
Mike Pettine just announced that Brian Hoyer will receive a Lifetime Achievement Award before the home game vs. the Colts. He will be presented with a key to the city and a starting position for life, purely based on football/winning considerations (based on analysis of the tape). The gold plated plaque is engraved with the star quarterbacks current season record of 7-5.

In related news, it was also announced that Coach Pettine and Hoyer have purchased a cottage near Sandusky on Lake Erie. Pettine related "I just like being around Brian, talking, sharing stories or just cuddling". Hoyer notes "The season seems so short and Mike and I want to continue to analyze tape late into the night. It's so much fun we don't want it to end".

Tickets are available at Mr. Hero

There will also be a line for certain members of this board to suck him off.:wave2:

Sure it is. Just don't call yourself a Browns fan in the process.

I guess I don't get the whole celebrity worship thing too. Someone posted that they jsut HAD to find a video of Manziel at the Cavs game. I mean, why? I don't get it. I have my favorite players, but I don't care about them like my teams.

Why is this Steeler troll still allowed to post here? You contribute absolutely nothing. And I knew you would post that thing about the rep, that's why I did that, to show the world what a fucking douche you really are.

And can you believe this little twat had the nerve to give me negative rep? Been a member since the other board split and this little sack of steeler cocksucking shit gives me my first negative rep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom