Non-Tackle Options at #10 | Page 11 | Barking Hard

Non-Tackle Options at #10

It's still very, very early, but still on the day of the draft Patrick Queen seemed like a good pick for b'more at 28. I had reservations about Simmons because he is not physical at the POA, but his speed is his best asset. Who knows maybe these guys bust out like Mingo. Just a little too small to play the line, but definitely way too early to pass judgement on them.

Also as first round picks they'll be given a few years before the teams that drafted them, "cut the cord".

Simmons/Queen, Igbinoghene/Okudah/Gladney, and all the first round D-lineman ... MEH ... so far. So have been many of the top-6 O-lineman. Wirfs, Becton, and Wills doing well. Thomas isn't and neither are any of the 2nd tier draft darlings like Cleveland and Jackson.

PFF gave the Browns a high draft grade mainly because of where we took Jordan Elliott, and to a degree, Harrison Bryant. So far, Elliott is delivering. I guess so is Bryant, just not in catches yet.

I do expect Wills to take it on the chin this week a time or two vs Chase Young though.

^^^I don't^^^

I expect Wills to play as well as he has been. Run the ball to the left a little more. C Young is weak in the run game right now. Set up a couple screens to the left. Our bread n butter runs to the right then mix in, "F Mode, a Gun Trailer Left, 200 Jet, Lizard X Thunder" ;)

"F Mode, a Gun Trailer Left, 200 Jet, Lizard X Thunder" ;)

So another time in the KS mic'd up video, he says to Baker something like "way to get out of the huddle efficiently" or something along those lines. Which reminded me how together we looked last game vs the Bengals when it all just seemed to come together. And damn, was it efficient. Baker getting the play calls on time and in a consistent way. You want to rattle your own QB, may the play calling erratic with a highly varied pace of getting the plays called in.

I would have sworn AVP was going to be the play caller, but after game 2, it looks like KS and Baker are on the same page. And as we've all said here a billion times, if you don't have that, you don't have shit.

Bring on game 3.

Wills had a rough start with two penalties. Ward had a late hit out of bounds too

I know Stefanski has said pre snap and post snap penalties are unacceptable so my guess is Wills is no longer being singled out by coach.
:censored:

Top Bottom