Observations | Barking Hard

Observations

Pabrowns fan

Awards
I thought Miles Garrett would be the next Lawrence Taylor this year. Even though he might score high, I don't see it. Baker still scares me, not sold yet. Die hard browns fan, who lives in Pittsburgh. Ward doesn't create the turnovers as much. I would staight up trade OBJ for Pepper's back. Why can't we trade OBJ for help on defense. Maybe a linebacker or secondary help.

MG doesn't play offense. You could point to plays in almost every game he has played which could be game changers if the offense cashed in on the opportunities created. There is a reason a guy like Reggie White is remember more for his time in GB than in PHI.

MG doesn't play offense. You could point to plays in almost every game he has played which could be game changers if the offense cashed in on the opportunities created. There is a reason a guy like Reggie White is remember more for his time in GB than in PHI.

Reggie White was excellent his entire career... MG has been good but not Generational... RW was generational...

he could really use some help at the other end TBF
then you would see him start to dominate
the DT's look to be playing possessed - big improvement from them
that can only invigorate MG

white and smith? ha,you dont wanna be the meat on THAT sammich!

HE had 10 sacks and 11 TFL's in the 10 games he started last year. He's doing about that so far this year. Most importantly the offenses we face have to game plan for him. It's why Larry O and Sheldon are dominating. He's not the problem on defense.

well,he seems relaxed and in control
not very kitchens like at all
what a difference a year makes,remember this time last year?
we were all starting to say "ahh these guys do not know what they are doing"
the coaching looks light years ahead
will that translate to wins? it should over time
time - the ultimate commodity

well,he seems relaxed and in control
not very kitchens like at all
what a difference a year makes,remember this time last year?
we were all starting to say "ahh these guys do not know what they are doing"
the coaching looks light years ahead
will that translate to wins? it should over time
time - the ultimate commodity

I'm not ready to proclaim him King and Saviour after "ONE" good game... But he had a good home debut... I'm still very much in "Prove it" mode with this staff... The only guys on the staff that I give creedence to is Stump Mitchell and Bill Callahan..

Top Bottom