Observations | Page 3 | Barking Hard

Observations

not only do we have a young,ambitious and able coach
he is on the rise
he might not be the BEST OFF mind in football
but he looks the best fit for us

the 3 step drop thing? well,you gotta see what works and what dont
he quickly dropped what didnt work (unlike FK)
3-1 and we are steady improving?
prayer works people.

Those of you bagging on MG are misguided on the MG subject. Or simply haven’t been watching. He is as talented a DE as there is and possibly ever was by the end of his career. I know we’d all like to see him win games for us all by his lonesome, but this is where the offense needs to step in and capitalize and compliment his play. He is a “great” player!

Those of you bagging on MG are misguided on the MG subject. Or simply haven’t been watching. He is as talented a DE as there is and possibly ever was by the end of his career. I know we’d all like to see him win games for us all by his lonesome, but this is where the offense needs to step in and capitalize and compliment his play. He is a “great” player!
What does the offense have to do with how he plays, other than the outcome of the game.
Yeah, I agree, "player x didnt win enough games/rings" is a dumb narrative.
MG is a very good player, but he had his struggles against the run in the first years of his career and abandoned his responsibility too often.
He is better now, yes.

Good stuff
What does the offense have to do with how he plays, other than the outcome of the game.
Yeah, I agree, "player x didnt win enough games/rings" is a dumb narrative.
MG is a very good player, but he had his struggles against the run in the first years of his career and abandoned his responsibility too often.
He is better now, yes.

The offense has nothing to do with how Myles Garrett plays. Only how the offense plays. They can either capitalize on Myles “game changing” plays, or give the ball back. However, as I’ve said, this defense better get a whole lot better if the team is to make a deep playoff run. Which I think it has a chance to do if they can clean a few things up

Top Bottom