Odell should of kept his trap shut | Barking Hard

Odell should of kept his trap shut

CroDawg

Awards
Don't be surprised WHEN the Browns win..what the heck was he thinking.Thats gotta be in the Chiefs locker room on their bulletin board no doubt.Even if he said "IF" the Browns win its still not good to rile your opponent especially last years super bowl winners..Browns haven't won nothing Zero Nada he should be grounded for that and kept back home in Cleveland.

Don't be surprised WHEN the Browns win..what the heck was he thinking.Thats gotta be in the Chiefs locker room on their bulletin board no doubt.Even if he said "IF" the Browns win its still not good to rile your opponent especially last years super bowl winners..Browns haven't won nothing Zero Nada he should be grounded for that and kept back home in Cleveland.
Brave words
But I like that bravery
It’s not like he’s talking the big I am from a Massively successful team from years gone by probably means more from the heart 💔 Browns xxxx💪💪💪💪🙏🙏🙏🙏

Animated GIF

I tweeting "Don’t be suprised this weekend when they win....just throwin it out there now" really controversial or bulletin board material that would fire anyone up? Especially when tweeted on the Thursday before the game when everyone has the browns as major underdogs?

Seems like making something out of nothing simply because it was OBJ.

I tweeting "Don’t be suprised this weekend when they win....just throwin it out there now" really controversial or bulletin board material that would fire anyone up? Especially when tweeted on the Thursday before the game when everyone has the browns as major underdogs?

Seems like making something out of nothing simply because it was OBJ.
Oohhhhhh.
Jeez. Who cares.
I take back that my previous statement related to OBJ. That wasnt trash talking.

Top Bottom