OldDawgCliff | Barking Hard

OldDawgCliff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownsfan

Continuity Please!
Awards
A) If you post in a manner meant to incite and spew hateful rhetoric including homophobic slurs, vulgarity, etc then you open yourself to be condemned as the irrelevant relic that you are.

B) I wasn't aware that the Steelers had the worst defense in the NFL, or the Titans for that matter.

NG60, I seriously wish you would stop talking to me this way. I know I said I wouldn't report it to the mods, but it still upsets me. :)

(Thought I'd better add the smiley just to make sure nobody really takes the above seriously.)

Last edited:
Dude quiet down while Shep spins his newest mancrush into the second coming of Otto Graham.

I gotta tell ya, all this spinning the manziel fanclub is doing I am on board. Jesus Christ this kid is dreamy as a motherfucker and needs to spend at least a decade losing games for the Cleveland Browns.... I mean "showing DAT attitude" or whatever. He's got my vote, let's just put him in Canton right now. He's the football messiah, period. No one is disputing that, period.

You know, KoK, you accusing others of spinning is just naturally funny. But I think the funniest thing I ever hear in my life was when you reported that you had been reporting posts for inclusion in Hell. When I read that, I thought I would croak. If I live another hundred year, I don't think I will ever hear any thing funnier than that. Cheers. Man I love this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom