Browns - OTA's 2023 | Barking Hard

Browns OTA's 2023

So, I read that our Browns will be doing some summer camp or whatever at the Greenbriar. I did a Google Earth fly by to see the fields in relation to everything.

'Ya think they might complain about the fields?

Seriously, I've never seen this kind of stuff. The best I can figure is turbulence with the camera plane.

Attachments

• greenbriar1.jpg
    greenbriar1.jpg
    713.4 KB · Views: 14
  • greenbriar2.jpg
    greenbriar2.jpg
    530.7 KB · Views: 14
The highway looks like a total blast

+++

Saints and Texans have used it before. It's plush. Watson has been there with the Texans before.

eabc4aa8-595e-41aa-b50a-33c0573b5bcf-PBN_The_Greenbrier_Courtesy_The_Greenbrier.jpg

Only mildly interesting things I've seen on OTA's thus far, in which Chubb and Bitonio (among other vets) not being there ...
  • Starting O-line was Conklin, Teller, Pocic, Forbes, and Wills. Forbes must still be in the mix.
  • Jerome Ford was RB1 in place of Chubb
  • McCloud clearly already understands the defense, "and could probably teach it to everyone else" he knows it so well.
  • Za'Darius and MJ Emerson look really good
  • Schwartz loves Kunaszyk to the point he wore his jersey number, to show how he likes the way Kunaszyk "handles his business'.
  • Juan Thornhill continues to bring the positive. Negativity? He's not havin' it.
  • JOK was full go after an end of season foot injury, which didn't require surgery. So, good to see the teams doesn't have to "be careful with him".

Top Bottom