Other Games 2020 season | Barking Hard

Other Games 2020 season

EastSideDawg

Awards
games i watched this week

Seattle- New england

Major takeaways: DK metcalf is a top 5 reciever in the NFL i think i recall half this board saying he was a bum or a combine warrior and would never make it (including me). Getting the better of the defensive player of the year Gilmore all game. time to eat some crow for ME, QCT, Jaydog ect

Raiders- Saints

the raiders game is going to be harder than i thought for the browns. they looked pretty good last night.

Drew brees is washed its early in the season and his arm is looking like drew brees week 15. Its not good his arm looks REALLY weak

He still is doing well, but after a good game to make any claim is sketchy. See Baker Mayfield.

he had 900 yds and 7 TDS last year. receivers make the biggest jump in year 2 he will be top 5 in yards this year. Gilmore doesn't get toasted and have problems with many receivers like he did with metcalf this week.

he is josh Gordon 2.0 to big and fast for most DB's

Last edited:
How about Buffalo and Josh Allen, what a STUD!! God I wish we would have drafted him. He was my #1 for a while over Rosen. I allowed the screws in his collar bone to talk me out of it.

1. Rosen (easy)
2. Allen (potential, athleticism, brains, & personality, over-throwing/accuracy issues)
3. Jackson (athleticism, brains, & personality, accuracy issues)
4. Darnold (athleticism, potential, turnover issues)
5. Mayfield (indoctrinated in trash systems for 5 years, stats ballooned due to system/talent, moxie)
I don't really allow what I hear on twitter to have an effect on where I put them, because I don't believe most of it.

Allen has everything Darnold does ...and more. He's bigger, stronger, smarter, better arm, faster ...and has an unlimited ceiling. Plus I think he is more of a leader. He just has to get his footwork right, and his accuracy should be solved ...which is mainly an overthrowing problem. Darnold has more issues mechanically, and footwork wise to get right than Allen does.

I've seen Allen improve dramatically in just a couple months under the right tutelage. He's an academic just like Rosen ...which surprised me. I like smart QBs.

Still a hard sell, but at least something I could be excited about at 1. 3-5 I am gonna have a knot in my stomach if we draft them, but will get behind them none-the-less because they all have potential. Some more than others.
Allen grew on me quite a bit. Darnold and Jackson grew on me some as well. At least enough to push Mayfield to the bottom. But like I said, 3-5 could switch those around and I wouldn't be bothered by it. Allen just seems to have everything, and I think his flaws are pretty easily fixed. Hard for me to say sticking Darnold or Baker in a Haley offense isn't going to be a world different for them. Who knows how they will handle it? Especially a kid who has been living and breathing gimmick systems for 5 years. Jackson would be able to handle it, I just fear injury, and the accuracy problems throw me off a bit.

So Allen has really grown on me.

I think there's two guys I could get really excited about ...Allen is one of them.
Allen looked fantastic.

How about Buffalo and Josh Allen, what a STUD!! God I wish we would have drafted him. He was my #1 for a while over Rosen. I allowed the screws in his collar bone to talk me out of it.

idk how good can he be really if he lost to baker and the Freddie Kitchens browns :unsure:

joking aside he has looked pretty good so far but their schedule is brutal with 2 hard stretches Rams, @ Raiders, @titans , chiefs are the next 4

then a stretch at the end .... partiots, seahawks, @cardinals, chargers, @49ers, steelers.... then @denver, @ patriots

Top Bottom