Owamagbe Odighizuwa, hybrid DE/OLB for a 3-4 | Barking Hard

Owamagbe Odighizuwa, hybrid DE/OLB for a 3-4

twizbuck

You fucked it up. Again.
Awards
I'm really fascinated by this guy. He played 3-4 DE and OLB for the Bruins in various situations and showed both run stuffing and pass rushing ability. Extremely versatile. He does have some health concerns with his hip from 2013 and would be more raw as an OLB than a DE, but he seems like the type of player Pettine would have a field day with. Anyone get to watch more UCLA games than I did? Which wasn't many lol. I've read many seem to think of him as a 4-3 DE almost strictly, but I want to see his full potential in a hybrid defense like Pettine runs.

I was intrigued by Odighizuwa too, and it would be fun to hear his name on broadcasts...

but I decided for a 3-4 team, he's too much of a project for his projected value in Round 2. In other words, he slides down the board for a team with a 3-4 D into a 4th Round prospect... there are just much better options for plug & play starters at #43 for the Browns, especially at RG.

My Board:
#12 Shelton/NT, Cooper/WR, Beasley/OLB, White/WR
#19 MBrown/NT, Clemmings/RT, Dupree/OLB
#43 Orchard/OLB, DSmith/WR, Erving/RG, TJackson/RG
#77 Walford/TE, O'Leary/TE, EdwardsJR/DE, TFlowers/DE

Last edited:
Just realized something:

In the 2015 NFL Draft,
the Cleveland Browns Select:
#12 ----- Kevin White, WR, West Virginia
#19 ----- Malcom Brown, DT, Texas
#43 ----- Nate ORCHARD, OLB, Utah

gotta admit, pretty funny...

Last edited:
Just realized something:

In the 2015 NFL Draft,
the Cleveland Browns Select:
#12 ----- Kevin White, WR, West Virginia
#19 ----- Malcom Brown, DT, Texas
#43 ----- Nate ORCHARD, OLB, Utah

gotta admit, pretty funny...

Colorful Browns.
Quite interesting.

Thanks for a chuckle.

Cheers,

Ziggy

I should say:

Trey Flowers, DE of Arkansas is the prospect to get excited about... nasty vs. run, vicious to the QB.

Also, I now endorse OLB Kikaha of Washington over Nate Orchard. Kikaha gets thru traffic better, has a little better size.... I want Kikaha & Trey Flowers for future playoff pass rush! They will develop nicely & are tough vs. run too!

Top Bottom