Pass Rushers | Barking Hard

Pass Rushers

Shep

Awards
Rang saying the strength of this draft is pass rushers. Good timing. Also very strong at WR. More good timing!

If Nick McDonald plays well as the season progresses, I could see a high end G/T in one, too. Wouldn't blow my mind. Could win a job at either right side spot and eventually be Joe Thomas' replacement.

Some of the top rushers come undersized...weight-wise. But, there's a bunch in there. WRs kinda hard to project...some light it up one week and are flat next week. Still think Gurley's the best player minus some poor man's blues. Twenty bucks was a big deal my college years; 3K almost like a million. Can't blame him if he has hungry...only human nature. Gotta support mama is getting old, though.

1. Hau'oli Kikaha, Washington

A fast-riser up draft boards, people need to know how to pronounce his name if they don't already (ha-OH-lee key-KAH-hah). The 6-foot-3, 245-pound outside linebacker leads the country in sacks (15.5) and tackles for loss (21.5) and has captured nearly every school record when it comes to rushing the passer. He's quick off the edge but is also plenty instinctive when it comes to finding his way to the quarterback while fighting off defenders with quality hand placement. In short, nobody has been better rushing the passer this season than Kikaha, and the numbers back that up.

So why isn't Kikaha getting any 1st Round love, let alone Top 10 - based on his serious numbers... especially because 6'3", 245 is decent size at OLB? 15.5 sacks & 21.5 tfl sound legit.... so where's the catch???

My draft Board:

#12 DT Shelton/ WR Cooper
#19 WR DGB/ TE Williams
2nd Williams/ OLB Kikaha
3rd Kikaha/ DE T.Flowers

I'm convinced these are Pro-Bowlers or *plus* starters in the NFL.

Top Bottom