Patriots dynasty maybe breaking up? | Barking Hard

Patriots dynasty maybe breaking up?

Chuck Brown

I mean they've shown this season they weren't as strong a team as they had been in the past. Losing to a 3 win Miami today though at home was shocking. Especially as it was a game they needed to win to guarantee a 1st round bye.

I don't count them out yet. But they'll need to win 3 AFC games before the Super Bowl. Probably will be forced to win in KC and Baltimore as well so they'll need to earn it.

Rooting for Buffalo & KC in the playoffs.

I really really hope this is it for them.
been hoping that for years! unreal to play QB at that level age 42.
bet they're regretting trading Garappalo now

Yeah it might be happening now. Very un patriot like to lose two home games in back to back weeks.

Going way back to 2010 I thought their dynasty might have been slowing down when they lost to the Jets in the playoffs that year. Plus the Bills beat them in the regular season to start the 2011 campaign which they never do. On the other hand though it's 10 years later. I still don't entirely write them off but this is like Brady's first year in over 10 years he didn't make the pro bowl.

I would imagine their fanbase will die out some unlike Pittsburgh lol

ha ha Patriots lose:rockon:
really hoping the era is over.
speculation Brady might move on but I doubt that.

ha ha Patriots lose:rockon:
really hoping the era is over.
speculation Brady might move on but I doubt that.

Apparently he's selling his house in NE and cleaning out his suite with Gisele.

It'd be interesting for sure to see him play on another team

If Brady leaves the neps
I can see him going to Tennessee
they have most of the pieces in place but question at QB

coach Vrabel was a Brady teammate

...who's the nep's backup QB?
might they make a big trade up and draft their next qb?

It'll be interesting. If Brady is that hungry, if Belichick needs to move on is the real question is where do you move on to?

I don't think Brady moves on this year. I bet he plays one more season in New England. MAYBE they trade him?

I can see Bill B though wanting to try to prove to everybody he doesn't need Brady to be the GOAT for coaches. If he had his way Jimmy G would be on the Pats now instead of Brady.

I'd like to see Brady traded in the sense I would be very interested to see how he does outside of the NE environment.

so glad Brady is gonereally looking forward to NFL this year with NEPs dynasty presumably over.Chiefs-Ravens AFC Championship?will Brees have one more productive year?will the Vikings break through with a playoff run?will Rothlsbrg finally stop producing and get cut? (Steelers in Third Place?!)which team will unexpectedly win 10+ games? Oakland? Indi? HOPEFULLY THE BROWNS!!!

Top Bottom