Black Top Champion
Awards
Enjoy

CB7Mow6WgAAGvab.jpg

CB7MzgJXIAIdql8.jpg

CB7M8sYWYAAO53W.jpg

CB7NG4cWgAAg8QZ.jpg

Oh, man, that was a good lil' read....
I loved some of your stuff, enough you should charge $ for it next year, PGL, seriously...
Very entertaining.
I love that Maxx Williams is Brees' new toy... very entertaining you are, PGL!
I love the bit about Kendricks being a "UFO" in coverage... hadn't heard that before; can you take credit for coming up with that?!

There were a few errors, but I'm not pickin'...
Just tell me who's the photo for Michael Bennett...
WHY NOOO, THAT IS----THAT ISN'T You, dare I say, dashing PGL???

Last edited:
Oh, man, that was a good lil' read....
I loved some of your stuff, enough you should charge $ for it next year, PGL, seriously...
Very entertaining.
I love that Maxx Williams is Brees' new toy... very entertaining you are, PGL!
I love the bit about Kendricks being a "UFO" in coverage... hadn't heard that before; can you take credit for coming up with that?!

There were a few errors, but I'm not pickin'...
Just tell me who's the photo for Michael Bennett...
WHY NOOO, THAT IS----THAT ISN'T You, dare I say, dashing PGL???

Now that was funny

To be honest I was just trying to get it done at some point.. finding the picks for each and every single team is ultra time consuming. So much reading/watching.

The toughest teams to figure out were the 49ers, Texans, and Chargers.. The mid-draft players there dont really fit

I didn't mean errors in the picks... when I typed "but I'm not pickin" I meant like knit-picking.
I liked the picks for something different, especially the Oregon Corner to Dallas.

Is the "UFO" mention (a LB in coverage) an original from PGL, or did you get that from somewhere?
I really like it.

I feel your sarcasm.. I really do.

Its not like I stayed up until 4 am working on this or anything

PGL, I don't know if you read me right... I had energy, NOT sarcasm.
I really liked your mock- the effort and write ups were entertaining.
And I though Ifo - that Oregon CB to DAL was clever (at the least) I like a wrinkle or 2 in a mock.

I do wonder who is in the photo for Ohio State's Michael Bennett.... is that you?

And I am impressed by the term "UFO" for a LB in coverage. Did you come up with that, or had you come across it somewhere before?

The photo was automatic. It loads in walter footballs mock draft tool. So that's the stock photo they have for him. Lol

I believe the first time I came across the term UFO it was in a Von Miller scouting report describing how he should be used in the NFL.

Top Bottom