PhilKosar | Barking Hard

PhilKosar

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilKosar

Keyboard Warrior Asshole
The only ones thinking Joey Bosworth is the best player in the draft are you Suckeye homers. He's an undersized burnout stoner who will never live up to the hype you homers are piling on him. He's Brian Bosworth 2.0.

Yeah Suckeye homers... and every other legitimate sports organization. King of Kings stop yelling at the kids on your lawn.

Disclaimer - I've yet to receive permission from Phil to talk about coaches in the coaching thread, so mods feel free to move this post about coaches if the coaching thread isn't the appropriate place to post.

Neither the Browns or 49ers have offered Hue Jackson a contract. Some speculation that neither is willing to make the first offer because that gives the other the chance to then better that offer, and that alone indicates the sincere interest in him. I tend to agree with that. It's going to be interesting to see how this unfolds.

I made you a thread... even hobbits from New Zealand are welcome! (This means you Johnny)

Sundowning is a symptom of Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Confusion and agitation worsen in the late afternoon and evening, or as the sun goes down. Symptoms are less pronounced earlier in the day.

Get back in your chair you geriatric fuck

I do not get you, KoK. I just don't. It seems like this "hobby" makes you miserable and mean. Why do it???

Maybe if the team was called the "Whites" instead of the Browns, he wouldn't be hating so much.

I'm worried about ya KoK. That kind of anger makes me think you are about to burn a building down or kick a puppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom