Pick 10 is in, Jedrick Wills Jr, OT, BAMA | Page 11 | Barking Hard

Pick 10 is in, Jedrick Wills Jr, OT, BAMA

As we sit here 5-2, Jed has the best pass blocking grade in his draft class, and is outgrading all-pro Conklin by a hair too. Can't be a successful team and miss on your first rounders. Thank God he's a quick learner after those somewhat rough camp reports.

His run blocking grade needs to improve, but we get Teller and Chubb back, and he's a cog in the wheel that works wonderfully.

As we sit here 5-2, Jed has the best pass blocking grade in his draft class, and is outgrading all-pro Conklin by a hair too. Can't be a successful team and miss on your first rounders. Thank God he's a quick learner after those somewhat rough camp reports.

His run blocking grade needs to improve, but we get Teller and Chubb back, and he's a cog in the wheel that works wonderfully.

Should he be a consideration for rookie of the year or is his position not glamorous enough for the honor?

When do we get Chubb and Teller back? I thought I heard someone say these were minor injuries? If not why were they not placed on IR to make room for some up and comers? Or are they on IR and I missed it?

When do we get Chubb and Teller back? I thought I heard someone say these were minor injuries? If not why were they not placed on IR to make room for some up and comers? Or are they on IR and I missed it?
Chubb was placed on IR with an MCL sprain. He was expected to miss "several weeks". That likely meant more than 3 weeks and IR required a minimum of 3 weeks. I have not seen any set return date for him. Teller I had not seen placed on IR. His injury seemed to be a week to week type of thing

I get it. The other two guys picked after him played better I guess, but not once does the writer mention anything about Wills switch from the right to the left side and still played well enough to be par of arguably the best OLine in the game. I can't wait to see Wills after another year of seasoning under coach Callahan in the same system.

Does anyone really think Wills is in someway a weak link? Maybe DC's think it's the best option to go to create pressure off the edge. The best of bad options.

I get it. The other two guys picked after him played better I guess, but not once does the writer mention anything about Wills switch from the right to the left side and still played well enough to be par of arguably the best OLine in the game. I can't wait to see Wills after another year of seasoning under coach Callahan in the same system.

Does anyone really think Wills is in someway a weak link? Maybe DC's think it's the best option to go to create pressure off the edge. The best of bad options.
I guess they're just gonna ignore Conklin and Teller too... LOL!!

That's the other thing. Conklin, Teller Tretter and All Star G Bitonio are part of the best OLine with Wills having to make the transition.

Is there any other HC that wouldn't want this OLine? A. Hell no!

Top Bottom