Pick 169 ... Richard LeCounte III, S, UGA | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Pick 169 ... Richard LeCounte III, S, UGA

We also have the backup 2nd year kid from UNLV Johnny Stanton. Dude played QB too! Who knew?!

They only used Andy for like a 117 snaps all season. So I am not surprised at all CLE and pretty much the entire NFL didn't draft a FB. It's pretty much an obsolete position in the NFL at this point. I'd rather see Chubb and Hunt in the backfield if CLE is putting two backs there. Or do like just about everyone else and put a TE back there

It makes sense to have him for goal line offense and the hands team or any utility role they can use him in.

It makes sense to have him for goal line offense and the hands team or any utility role they can use him in.
If you mean Andy, sure.

If you mean a FB, I don't see CLE or any team carrying a FB for goal line offense as one can use a blocking TE or even an OL guy. For hands team pretty sure FB is not at the top of that list unless you had a FB with spectacular hands, in which case he probably would not be a FB

Guess we did use game tape + analytics on this selection after all. His GPS data was top 10%, aka, 90th percentile.

Plus, he's an alpha dog green-dot.

so lecounte is working with the LB coach? hes for sure going to play at SS as I guessed even before the draft.
he will play like another winfield jnr type SS player.he hasnt got the speed to play pure FS in the NFL but he can hit,just
add 10 pounds.

They only used Andy for like a 117 snaps all season. So I am not surprised at all CLE and pretty much the entire NFL didn't draft a FB. It's pretty much an obsolete position in the NFL at this point. I'd rather see Chubb and Hunt in the backfield if CLE is putting two backs there. Or do like just about everyone else and put a TE back there
...and then the Steelers go out and pay 3.25M a year on a FB they never use. 🤣🥳

117 snaps on offense? Thats about 10%. Or was that incl special teams?

Top Bottom