Pick #35 Nick Chubb | Page 14 | Barking Hard

Pick #35 Nick Chubb

The OBR on Locked On Browns today saying Chubb's camp is quietly telling people he'll be ready to start the season.
I'll believe it when I see it, but nonetheless, it's good to hear.

The OBR on Locked On Browns today saying Chubb's camp is quietly telling people he'll be ready to start the season.
I'll believe it when I see it, but nonetheless, it's good to hear.
Well there is ready and "ready" for guys returning from these types of injuries. I don't doubt he could be medically cleared for contact/practice by the start of the season. As far as physically and mentally ready to play an NFL I fully expect him to be on the PUP list for the first 4 games.

^^^^^^^
Right.
I'd rather he truly be ready for NFL play the first week of November and be reasonably productive than to come back in late September and he looks pensive which gets him into bad habits like Ford. Dancing around in the backfield.

If there is anyone I would trust on this team to get back to 100% in record time, it would be Chubb. All the time he saves not posting on Social Media, interviewing and hyping himself up is spent in the gym and rehabbing. The man is a fakkin beast and I want to cry when I think of how successful he would have been with Flacco opening up the box with shots down the field last year. Chubb would have set records.

If there is anyone I would trust on this team to get back to 100% in record time, it would be Chubb. All the time he saves not posting on Social Media, interviewing and hyping himself up is spent in the gym and rehabbing. The man is a fakkin beast and I want to cry when I think of how successful he would have been with Flacco opening up the box with shots down the field last year. Chubb would have set records.
If Chubb never gets hurt week 2 maybe Watson never gets the shoulder injury which ended his season, and Flacco is never with the Browns. There are a lot of things last year I would have liked to have seen if not for injuries. Yet they still made the playoffs.

Top Bottom