NFL Draft - Pick #74, Cedric Tillman, WR, The Vols | Barking Hard

NFL Draft Pick #74, Cedric Tillman, WR, The Vols

Rather have just re-signed DPJ than draft this guy in the 3rd Rd. Remember what WR Deshaun Watson said would break out?! DPJ. DPJ.
But i’m pretty sure Tillman is to replace DPJ after 2023…

On the other hand— we’re Definitely 💯 seeing 4WR more now… and we just added thee Best highpoint winning WR in this draft class. Watson will find him and the guy catches the ball.

Rather have just re-signed DPJ than draft this guy in the 3rd Rd. Remember what WR Deshaun Watson said would break out?! DPJ. DPJ.
But i’m pretty sure Tillman is to replace DPJ after 2023…
I don't like we drafted another dude with injury issues... The Clowns never learn.. And are always trying to get by on the cheap with certain positions...

dude with injury issues...
Yep, that’s the answer to the question, “if he’s so great, why didn’t he get drafted in the first round?”

Also age. Most GM’s, and Berry is usually one of them, don’t like players who take 4-5 years in college to shine. BUT, that’s not quite his story. It’s really more the injury thing.

It did help that WR’s on the whole slid this year as well.

•••

Yep, that’s the answer to the question, “if he’s so great, why didn’t he get drafted in the first round?”

Also age. Most GM’s, and Berry is usually one of them, don’t like players who take 4-5 years in college to shine. BUT, that’s not quite his story. It’s really more the injury thing.

It did help that WR’s on the whole slid this year as well.

•••

I actually like the kid that went ahead of Tillman from the same school even better.. The kid looks Olave smooth...

Tillman was UT's #1 WR in 2021 and one of the top WR's in the SEC. He got hit with an injury in the 3rd game of 2022 and was basically not available for the rest of year (yes, I know he played 3 more games late...but he was limited). He was basically a forgotten man with Hyatt emerging and becoming UT's main target. The guy is good and can potentially be our #2 guy and pass DPJ. Good sleeper pick in rd 3 with huge upside.

Add that long time Houston Chronicle reporter John McClain said after the Watson trade (when he was on CBD) “who ever you guys have up there at wide receiver is fine, because Watson will make them better”.

Of course, that doesn’t mean you don’t weaponize.

A 6’3” high-pointer known for winning contested catches sounds good to me.

Also, as I repeatedly say here (sorry haha), pick 42 was turned into TWO 23-yr old wide receivers, and they have different skill sets.

Moore is proven, and so the trade is already a decent win. If CT works out, then that’s as good as could have been reasonable hoped for.

Add that long time Houston Chronicle reporter John McClain said after the Watson trade (when he was on CBD) “who ever you guys have up there at wide receiver is fine, because Watson will make them better”.

Of course, that doesn’t mean you don’t weaponize.

A 6’3” high-pointer known for winning contested catches sounds good to me.

Also, as I repeatedly say here (sorry haha), pick 42 was turned into TWO 23-yr old wide receivers, and they have different skill sets.

Moore is proven, and so the trade is already a decent win. If CT works out, then that’s as good as could have been reasonable hoped for.
I haven't seen Watson make anybody "Better"..... All those numbers he got were in garbage time against shit defenses...

Top Bottom