Pittsburgh’s Fattest Fudge | Barking Hard

Pittsburgh’s Fattest Fudge

Awards
“I know where Ben is, where he’s been in his career, and I’ve never worried about his conditioning,” Colbert said via Joe Rutter of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “When he shows up at training camp, he’s ready to go. He knows how to prepare himself.”

When coaches talk like that you know Ben is mailing it in.
He will crumble quickly and I predict this is his last season
in what will be a shitty ending for the Steelers in 2020 and
beyond.

And their current rostered QBs are:

Ben Roethlisberger
Mason Rudolph
Devlin Hodges
Paxton Lynch
J.T. Barrett

and their 2020 draft pick..........

Oh wait - they chose not to draft a QB this year..........

If Ben goes down - they are in deep shit.

I read another story today on fat Ben about throwing
Passes to JuJu and some others but somehow the piece
decided best to talk about his beard and how fit he looked.
The propaganda machine in full swing for a crumbling
franchise who I predict will implode and take over the
basement of the AFC North in 21 and beyond.

I think for sure we're finally seeing the last grasp of this era of star QB's: Brady, Eli, Big Ben, Phillip Rivers, Brees. All are retired and or near the end of their careers.

This is where hopefully we see Baker lead this group of QB's for the next 10-20 years

I think for sure we're finally seeing the last grasp of this era of star QB's: Brady, Eli, Big Ben, Phillip Rivers, Brees. All are retired and or near the end of their careers.Peyton's gone and Flacco is caddying in NY. maybe put Carson Palmer in that group. 13-14 SBs between them, not bad. nothing for Rivers though.This is where hopefully we see Baker lead this group of QB's for the next 10-20 yearssome rumblings about Mahomes / Lamar being this generations's Brady/Manning. we'll see. no reason Baker can't be in that conversation.makes Pittsburgh look that much worse. at least the Bengals drafted a guy with potential.will they get desperate enough to sign somebody like Cam Newton?would love to see Steelers finishing at the bottom for a few years. tired of their thuggery and crude fandom.

Lamar can’t beat you with his arm and that’s going to be his downfall
Once he can’t run anymore(it will happen) the ravens offense will
sputter, make no mistake Lamar is the flavor of the month but he is no
Brady,Manning, Brees.
The ravens probably take the division again this year but it’s a short
window if he can’t hit his wideouts consistently.

Lamar can beat you with his arm it's just not consistent enough right now and his WR's suck. Harbaugh knows this so they run and throw to the TE's. A lot. If Jackson develops more consistency throwing the ball and he stays away from injuries he'll be a top 10 QB.

Top Bottom