Browns Game Thread - PLAYOFFS!! Browns vs Steelers | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread PLAYOFFS!! Browns vs Steelers

jaydog

Legend
Awards
I'm not sure what our team is going to look like by game time Sunday night, but since it is an 8:15 kickoff it may allow somebody to play that wouldn't otherwise.

We will need to play a lot better to get the "W" than what we saw yesterday. Particularly the tackling. Wrap up boys!!

When was the last time the Browns won a playoff game? 1995. 26 years ago. The stars are aligned ladies and gentlemen. Everything this team has right now, they’ve worked for. I’d argue that they’ve outworked every other team in the NFL. I’ll take a guy who shows up everyday and grinds over those with more talent and don’t. Although imagine a team with talent and shows up everyday. That’s your Cleveland Browns

I'm not sure what our team is going to look like by game time Sunday night, but since it is an 8:15 kickoff it may allow somebody to play that wouldn't otherwise.

We will need to play a lot better to get the "W" than what we saw yesterday. Particularly the tackling. Wrap up boys!!

The Browns are 3-3 against 2020 playoff teams (Ws against IND, TEN, PIT and Ls against BAL 2x and PIT)

I don't think we win. But this is the Steelers last dance.
I’ve heard this consistently from you throughout the year. That’s the old Cleveland Browns way of thinking. That should have left you with 2020. We are winning this game! If you didn’t think so, you wouldn’t be watching at 2am. Let’s go man! Enough of the negative vibes!

I’ve heard this consistently from you throughout the year. That’s the old Cleveland Browns way of thinking. That should have left you with 2020. We are winning this game! If you didn’t think so, you wouldn’t be watching at 2am. Let’s go man! Enough of the negative vibes!

You’re right. I said it before a few games this year and most of the times I was very wrong, in fact at least 2 of our 5 losses came when I thought we’d win, so take it as a good omen... 😎 I don’t know if that’s the old Cleveland Browns way of thinking, but my pessimism is mainly due to the state of our defense. And that would qualify it as “pragmatism”. Offensively we can beat every team in this league. But we cannot consistently stop the Steelers passing game. I would feel stupid to say “yes! We’re going to kick the Steelers ass!” when I don’t think we will. But I took good notice of the remark.

Absolutely brutal. Vernon has been playing well and quietly having a very good year. Dare I say outplaying Garrett the past few weeks.

your right he has been better. covid really did a number on garrett he hasnt been the same

as far as the game i like the browns chances they are playing with house money the pressure is off they made the playoffs. they can play free with nothing to lose as an underdog on Sunday night.

i hope they can practice everyday this week and not have any covid disruption.

You’re right. I said it before a few games this year and most of the times I was very wrong, in fact at least 2 of our 5 losses came when I thought we’d win, so take it as a good omen... 😎 I don’t know if that’s the old Cleveland Browns way of thinking, but my pessimism is mainly due to the state of our defense. And that would qualify it as “pragmatism”. Offensively we can beat every team in this league. But we cannot consistently stop the Steelers passing game. I would feel stupid to say “yes! We’re going to kick the Steelers ass!” when I don’t think we will. But I took good notice of the remark.
Oh believe me, I’ll be the first in line to say Fire Woods and Hire Zimmer if he gets fired. Everytime I see a ball go up deep it seems to be a completion no matter who is playing qb or who is covering. I’m afraid it’s all on the defensive line and our qb. Which I will hedge my bet on Baker Mayfield winning us a SuperBowl 😀

Damn it all to hell!😠

Gotta be a painful injury. I had a partial tear on my right side many years ago and it was painful. I still suffer from it on occasion on steep mountain sides. Hopefully he comes back stronger from it. The surgeries and PT’s of today are far better than they were 25 years ago

The secondary needs to take it up a notch or 12. Everyone else needs to do their jobs. Wouldn't be disappointed if Sendejo rode the bench.

And what's with this "not supposed to be here " crap?? Yes we are.
I’ve seen so many interviews with a common theme amongst the players and staff. “We’re not done yet”
Yes. Yes we are supposed to be here!

Top Bottom