Browns Game Thread - PLAYOFFS!! Browns vs Steelers | Page 15 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread PLAYOFFS!! Browns vs Steelers

What a win last night night. Great performances all the way around. That's why you play the games. Chubb, Hunt, Landry, Mayfield, the D played great when they had to. 4 INTs were phenomenal.

I don't know if PigBen is going to play another year, but this win puts the rest of the NFL on notice that there is a changing of guard in the AFC North division. It will be the Browns and bengals in the future if Burrow comes back healthy. The ravens offense is a jackson injury away from imploding that team and after our off season defensive additions he won't be running around nearly as much and I'm sure the steelers and bengals defense will account for their scheme as well.

How great is it that we have a playoff victory Monday at the expense of the steelers?!!

I don't know if PigBen is going to play another year, but this win puts the rest of the NFL on notice that there is a changing of guard in the AFC North division. It will be the Browns and bengals in the future if Burrow comes back healthy. The ravens offense is a jackson injury away from imploding that team and after our off season defensive additions he won't be running around nearly as much and I'm sure the steelers and bengals defense will account for their scheme as well.

How great is it that we have a playoff victory Monday at the expense of the steelers?!!

i think he wants to play. but those tears tell me the steelers might not want him back

Unfortunately, you can say any AFC NORTH Is a Qb Injury away from a losing record, including the Browns.

Unfortunately, you can say any AFC NORTH Is a Qb Injury away from a losing record, including the Browns.
Lamar is far more susceptible to a serious injury because he is expected to run the ball. Like a RB and like a RB he will have a shorter shelf life than the Baker and Burrow who only run out of necessity. The odds are against him unless he can be reasonably effective from the pocket under pressure. He can do it. He's made excellent throws, but he's not consistent enough at this point. It's why b'more gave up and just let him run around. A LOT!

Last edited:
It's true this loss could be the nail in the coffin for Big Ben (whom I respect a lot as a player). But I'm expecting (not that I care, to be honest) the FO of the Steelers to seriously question Tomlin's preparation for the game. His team was clearly not prepared to fight when they lined up for the first (hilarious) snap. He and his staff were probably sure that it would be enough to show up to blast us. And this lack of readiness was even more flagrant in the following drives of the first half. They practically came out with a game plan only for the second half. They are not going to fire Tomlin for that, but I expect him to be on a shorter leash from now on.

It's true this loss could be the nail in the coffin for Big Ben (whom I respect a lot as a player). But I'm expecting (not that I care, to be honest) the FO of the Steelers to seriously question Tomlin's preparation for the game. His team was clearly not prepared to fight when they lined up for the first (hilarious) snap. He and his staff were probably sure that it would be enough to show up to blast us. And this lack of readiness was even more flagrant in the following drives of the first half. They practically came out with a game plan only for the second half. They are not going to fire Tomlin for that, but I expect him to be on a shorter leash from now on.
I'd add to that once we were up 28 rip the steelers settled in a bit and were hoping and waiting for us to make a mistake. The mistake never came. Well the mistake came, but it was a PigBen to Takitaki INT. The mistakes were on the steelers.

Top Bottom