Post Season | Barking Hard

Post Season

madmadworld

The Official TV Watcher
Awards
Still working on my playoff mojo. without us in & LBJ out too must say it rough.

But the Clippers game happened my goodness. is 83 off the bench a Playoff record ?
what a come back, had to watch that part twice. the job by Doc is just off the charts.
Kerr playing All his players in Playoff Game ! this has just a Great watch.
my hate of the warriors still Strong.

EE what's up With Kyle Lowry ?

He's a bum? lol Lowry has never been a playoff baller, maybe on one hand I can count the number of times he stepped up in the playoffs during his time in Toronto. The Raptors are 100% ride or die with Kawhi. He looked a lot better in G2, 22pts/7ast. You want that from him every night, but you also want Leonard dropping 37... doesn't hurt.

Clippers are my darkhorse but I'm in the same boat, fuck the Warriors forever.

And full disclosure, I've been all-in w/ NHL Playoffs so far. I don't think I've watched NBA since I ditched cable back in like Nov/Dec.

Yuk

I've yet to watch a Full game live. looks like no upsets this round.
Going from 4 straight Finals to the lottery............ really tough this time of year. :turd:

That's why I'm all NHL playoffs this year, at least half of the first round series have been upsets including Wild Card Columbus sweeping, yes, SWEEPING, the Tampa Bay Lightning who were the President's Trophy winners this year (best regular season record).

Last edited:
I'm watching the Blue Jackets ball"?" out brothers. That is a good physical series plus I hate all things east coast, especially boston.
:toughguy:

But yeah I'm hoping coming home to a 1-1 tie is enough of a boost to keep the home ice advantage.

Like you MMW I just don't have a real dog in the fight in this year's NBA playoff except whoever is playing against the warriors. And I still think they will win it all as long as they don't get bored.
shrug

Calm down

Well Sex the rockets lost their cool over the Ref's, not like those zebras were doing them any solids. but they just lost control even D'Antoni got himself T'ed up.

Give me More

This second round has got me Heated up. all 4 series are fun to watch so far. if only the Celtic's & warriors go out.
Jokic A Staring role. Greek rolling along. KYL a monster Raptor. The Red Eyed Rocket. all killing it

The Sixers/Raptors series is interesting. Game 7 most likely coming up Sunday.

It might be a game I'll check some of it out. Still haven't actually watched a minute of it. Just google the scores

Yeah, round two has been a lot better.

Bucks going to the conference final. I hope the Raptors make it but they're doing everything they can to make me sweat this out.

Blazers/Nuggets has been the best series this post-season and thank the gods its going to seven games.

The fact that Houston can't put the dagger in with Durant out says everything you need to know about both of those teams.

I wonder if the Nuggets or Blazers can beat the Warriors. Both those teams are hungry as hell.

Game 7s

There you go EE
how you like KYL now ? he's a real Killer

That was a Big Sunday.

Lowry is who he is. He needs to show up if they want any chance of beating the Bucks. Kawhi is basically doing his best LeBron James impression out there. Really reminds me of watching the Cavs the previous few years. Lots of talent surrounds him but here he is doing all the work y'know?

I'm holding out hope for a Blazers/Raptors final (the NBA brass is dreading this potential outcome, I bet you anything). Bucks/Blazers would be okay too. I'm sick of the warriors but I like Curry talking shit to Chris Paul (who has a better resume yet has accomplished nothing in sport? I feel like he's basketball's Dan Marino) after the game.

The NBA turned it up that round. That was the best round of playoffs in a while for the NBA, I'd say. I thought Boston would put up more of a fight tbh.

Giddy up Kawhi

Man they road Kawhi win or lose it was on him either way. he was a -2 for goodness sake.
but listen to those talking heads today...lol

The truth is.. well my guess(no link here haha). over 75% of all NBA games are decided by the bench players. rarely the stars can over come them playing poorly. it goes unnoticed too much. but sometimes it's just unforgettable. Big shot Bob. Fisher, Iguodala, Ray Allen, even MJ ... does he get them rings without Kerr, Hodges & Paxton stepping up ?

It was the Raptors bench that really won that game. like wise for the 76ers bench not holding their own.

An extremely profanity based rant below about Joel Imbiid crying after the loss. If you can sit through that whole video I tend to agree with the message he's trying to convey. Though if it was me I'd probably be a lot nicer about it lol :). Kind of weak to criticize someone for crying after the game. The dude cared. More than you say in general about pro sports players these days:

What have we learned ?

What we knew all along that KD was just the nuclear option. he gave the warriors the bomb.
add that to Portland the biggest chokers in resent memory.

Writing as this second overtime starts. these Bucks are pretty dam good. they aren't playing well but these Raptors can't put them away. in this must win game for them. these refs are giving the Raps all the calls. let see how this ends.

Who's in The Finals ?

You are EE
Guess that trade worked out for you guys.

Congratulations to you EE & The North

Is anybody here pumped about the angry birds first NBA 'ship appearance?!

:banana:

- - - Updated - - -

I hope they sweep and destroy the angry privates!

Coaches

The start of the second half just killed the Raptors. hard to over come those 18-0 runs. for me that's on coach. you gotta get a TO and a basket. that is what Good coaches do.
remember Lenny Wilkins ? best I've seen at it.

I've too many times in these playoffs at end of games coaches not taking a TO and letting the players go on their own, not owning the moment. bad coaching imo. most of the times I've seen this the players panic & don't get a good look. the Bucks Guilty ..lol

Chalk that up to inexperience of a rookie coach, but I agree. I tuned in before bed and saw they were down 11 and winced. They made it interesting but came up short.

They will have to win one, maybe two, in GS if they want to be champions.

Top Bottom