Ragnar | Barking Hard

Ragnar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar

Awards
Stray and Rag, finding each other across a crowded room. Inevitable yet still touching. Hold tight to each other, it's gonna get bumpy.

Wow, THREE times you have whined about me today alone. Good God. But hey, show me where I said "Fuck you" or attacked anyone. Oh right, THAT never happened. At all. Yet here you are, trying to paint yet another fake assed narrative.

What is it that gets you so bothered, exactly? Is it the actually knowing shit about football and not needing to base my opinions on whatever someone posted on Twitter? Is it the Testosterone fueled posting and conversations bothering you? This IS football, a masculine game after all. I know you want to wax poetic about how sexy you find the new head coach, have sacheyed into several topics verbally spooging your love of Stefanski's effeminate dress and style and all.

No shit, we can all sense and taste your nervousness and sky high estrogen levels through the screen with these posts. At least try to PRETEND you are keeping cool and not throwing out shakey handed posts about mean ole Ragnar disagreeing with you. We all see it. We all sense it. No one respects it. You are coming off as a regular Joe nobody. Someone disagreeing with you on a web forum triggers you THAT bad?

Maybe you should find a different hobby than posting if you get triggered and last out over people having a more Educated, reality based view on the NFL than you and your copy/paste, changing with the winds opinions.

Maybe go try one of those support groups where you can find fellow beta males to hug it out and have crying circles with as you stand around in skinny jeans listening to sorry was Justin Beiber. That sounds more your speed Johnny boy.

And of course flip to the next page as the toupe' sporting L.A. queer drags shit into personal attacks.

I would too if I were in your positon, Johnny Boy. Stay triggered, cuck.

This is cuckboy "checking his(her? Or does Stefanski want to also be referred to as a they/them?) CIS White (nonexistent) privilege at the door" like a good punk bitch.

I want my teams President and head coach to NOT interject their queer libtard politics into the team and keep their shit to themselves.

Last edited:
Yeah Shep, there's a group that hates losing, a group that loves losing, and a group who doesn't give a fuck anymore ;)

This is what he does. He heard DeBeta was locked into Stefanie, he looked it up. Effete, likely homosexual George Michael clone who is an OC. It checks all his boxes, so he is through the roof orgasmic over the hire. Not to mention the fact the guy pumping bullshit is the aame guy who used to claim 350lb mobidly obese Blockbuster video clerks know more about football than the Execs doing the work 24/7 for years on end. So again, the fact this sounds like a shitty Hollywood production, revenge of the nerds oust the mean old football jocks and run an NFL team? Orgasmic.

So he like a few others don't care about wins, or Championships, or being respected in the NFL. Their nerdiest fantasies get to play out in the NFL.

Just throw logic and reason out the door bro.

Sobo responded to a question

Sweet! I will alert Geraldo ASAP that sone obese bwckbeard answered a question about a subject he is clueless on. I willlet him know about Pedobear Burns dropping them n00dz into the discussion as well.

The Browns will show us how modern and forward thinking they are by announcing Katie Sowers as they're next coffee fetcher(HC)

In 2 years...

It is so cute, Baker has taken to writing letters to Oklahoma politicians cucking himself over some murderer demanding said murderers release from prison immediately because jailing people for killing other people is rayciss or some equally moronic shit. He and Kuckvin are going to get along.... Fabulously.

Of all the stupid shit you have posted over the decades, this, as I pointed out earlier was the dumbest fucking thing of all. Among your other gems were

• Insisting that it was the genius of Romeo Crennel that was responsible for Belichik's success (It was Brady, OFFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS)
  • Insisting that it was the genius of Phil Sewage that was responsible for Ozzie's success in Baltimore.
But dude, this last piece of yours truly is the dumbest fucking thing ever posted on a sports message board. I reposted it on Facebook and Zuckerberg banned me for life.

Brady retired.

But hey, keep posting your "Big Boy" wisdom.
So I am just curious, when that toothless pig you call a wife is getting plowed by her black bull, are you over in the corner tugging your 3" dick watching or are you in the other room sucking off the AIDS riddled drag queen Richard Balestra?

Newsflash you obese down syndrome having trailer trash motherfuckers, nowhere and at no point did I ever promote Phil Savage or Romeo Crennel. Ever. You're talking out of your shit crusted cause you're too fucking fat to reach back there to wipe ass. As usual. Keep triggering you Cuck motherfucker.

Just fucking weird.
No, that would be you and your HIV riddled buddy Dickless Balestra. Oh there I go again, calling out a 73 year old Pittsburg drag queen. I am sure you're all pissed about it again, waddling your fat ass back and forth in your single wide, sucking wind and pouring grease I mean sweat off of your forehead. Shit, it is probably the most exercise you've had in your entire worthless existence on Earth.

The amusing thing is you tried the tough guy act, just like Dickless the drag queen. I named the time and place and like the pussy ass bitch that you are you went into hiding. No wonder your old Lady invites Tyrone over everytime you head down to the welfare office to pick up your monthly check.

You're a bitch, Ghoolie. Always have been. Without question always will be. You truly are the Godfather of the modern Gen Z betamale.

Now waddle along and sit in your corner triggered like the fucking joke that you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom