Browns Game Thread - Raiders vs. Browns (Game 8) | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Raiders vs. Browns (Game 8)

sjm-bakermayfield2.jpg

Just wanted to start the game thread this week to experiment with some features. (this is posted as an article, may change it back not sure what it does) As always, you can join the Game Thread's room in the chat box and post directly to this thread from there as well. Go Browns!

Last edited:
Carr is putting up some very good numbers so far. Just gotta hope Baker and co. can continue to put points on the board cause Ward can't do it all back there.

Still don't know why sendejo is still in there. Somebody has to be better.

Raiders play damn tough. This will be interesting. We lose this, we'll be the team that only wins the games we're supposed to win. Not the worst thing in the world to be 5-3, but this Raiders team will be competing for the same playoff spot we are, so like the Indy game, this is a huge game.

6-2 at the bye is dreamland stuff. Come on Teller, get back and help us win this thing.

Could be a shootout. A game many here said we “should” win earlier in the year. Good teams win games they “should” win. If our defense/Woods decide to show up, I like our chances. If they don’t? Carr will pick them apart.

Which Baker are we going to see? Confident Baker? I like our chances. Inconsistent Baker? Not so much.

I can’t go against the home team in this one. Browns 42-31

Browns 42-31

Still crazy to me how many points we're scoring. 41 is totally doable, as only the Raiders and the Cowboys are averaging giving up 30 a game, although as Gabe pointed out, the Raiders are playing a hellah schedule.

I'm happy Hodge is back, but please please please let Teller be back, for the sake of the running game.

Still crazy to me how many points we're scoring. 41 is totally doable, as only the Raiders and the Cowboys are averaging giving up 30 a game, although as Gabe pointed out, the Raiders are playing a hellah schedule.

I'm happy Hodge is back, but please please please let Teller be back, for the sake of the running game.

Teller and Chubb are sorely missed. And it is starting to show when we try to run. What really has me concerned as you eluded to is Dallas and LV giving up 30+ a game. We are in that same category giving up 31.6 ppg

so the weather for the game is looking like starting out around 50's dropping into the low 40's 60% chance of rain with 25-35 MPH wind with gusts over 40MPH.

looking like it will be hard to throw the ball could be a sloppy, low scoring, turnover, run fest.

so the weather for the game is looking like starting out around 50's dropping into the low 40's 60% chance of rain with 25-35 MPH wind with gusts over 40MPH.

looking like it will be hard to throw the ball could be a sloppy, low scoring, turnover, run fest.

Carr plays like shit in cold weather too... This is good for us...

Love it. Some good ol' fashion ground game football in the mud. Some quick tosses the TE's and WR's on slants. A few screens and maybe take some deep shots when necessary.

Top Bottom