Scientists Predict Coronavirus May Live For Up To Nine Days On Surfaces | Barking Hard

Scientists Predict Coronavirus May Live For Up To Nine Days On Surfaces

madmadworld

The Official TV Watcher
Awards
https://www.forbes.com/sites/victor...for-up-to-nine-days-on-surfaces/#7e66d91814e3

I posted this yesterday in the church/state area, but this is not really all about that. knowing some members never go into that Area(for good reason) thought this is info everybody should know thus here it is.

Found this hard to processes. I recall being told germs in general had short lives outside a Host. minutes or hours. after reading this I felt like a cross between a 8-track tape & a B&W TV. or everything you know is Wrong. if this wasn't in Forbes I'd ignore it and go on. it sounds like some Si-Fi movies stuff.

More fear propaganda?

This virus is the latest flavour-of-the-year bullshit. 2% mortality rate... Majority of the deaths (a very severe majority) in China and no other country has had more than like 5-10.

Wash your hands, clean yourself. You'll be fine.

Yeah,
Live life don’t be afraid of it.
It’s amazing how science is so easily dismissed
until Cheney needs a new heart, then science
seems worth it.
It’s been in high fifties to sixty all winter here!
Science doesn’t have a place in global warming though...

A subway station in Hong Kong on Tuesday.Credit...Lam Yik Fei for The New York Times

merlin_168765837_6a51ee64-c340-4e81-86cd-f3f4911d3c23-superJumbo.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/11/world/asia/china-coronavirus-clusters.html

California Tells 7,000 People Who Returned From China to Stay Home Because of Coronavirus

California health officials said Friday that 7,600 people who returned to the state after visiting China during the outbreak of the new virus have been asked to quarantine themselves at home this month as health officials try to stop the spread of the virus.

The people returned to the U.S. on or after Feb. 2 and are being asked to monitor their health, stay home and limit interactions with others, the California Department of Public Health said in a statement.

The department said that number excludes those who visited China’s Hubei province, where the disease known as COVID-19 originated. Americans who spent time there and in Hubei’s provincial capital of Wuhan have been flown home on U.S.-chartered flights and quarantined on military bases.

The U.S. is funneling travelers from China to 11 airports, including San Francisco International Airport, to ensure they get medical screening and medical care. At least 34 people in the U.S. have tested positive for the virus, including 18 who returned home from a quarantined cruise ship in Japan, the Centers for Disease Control said during a conference call with reporters Friday.

Federal authorities at the San Francisco airport are informing the travelers who return from China that they should isolate themselves at home.

Nationwide, the numbers in home quarantine are constantly changing and hard to pin down. The CDC said it is not tracking how many people from each U.S. state who have returned from China have been asked to isolate themselves.

New York state, for instance, has received the names of hundreds of people who recently returned from mainland China. State and U.S. guidelines sort people into high-, medium- and low-risk groups and have advice for each group. But local health departments have discretion in how to carry out the quarantines.
https://ktla.com/2020/02/21/califor...om-china-to-stay-home-because-of-coronavirus/

Fifteen years ago we were all told to be afraid of SARS. How about bird flu? Swine flu? Ebola? Zika virus? West Nile?

Hell, my work had a vaccine-resistant flu outbreak this year. A good six people that I work closely with on a near-daily basis got it, at least three of whom had the vaccine. I dodged it because I was smart and took any preventative precaution that I could.

As stated earlier: apparently science is good when it demeans China. But bad when it might affect American industry. Is it possible that fear-based propaganda is a rather effective tool?

Propaganda

Fear Science

Mostly The powers that be worldwide have just kept moving the goal posts. first saying we got this....then.... guess not ..........hot potato.
first time the USA has quarantined citizens in 50 years.

Science is good, when it's Good Science. Them using a computer instead of a Crystal ball for a time machine. is that Science ? then yelling Fear ....That's..Propaganda

Fuck science?
are you fucking kidding me?
Next time you grab your chest from all the biscuits
your eating tell your cardiologist science sucks!!!

What an asinine statement.

No good news

Well it's here and starting to effect our sports. more important killing our loved ones.

Talked to local Virtual Physician health care provider over a teleclinic yesterday.. we agreed we are not prepared for this here. the fact we don't have tests ready nationwide after having 2 months to do so is sad. how many millions if not billions were spent the past 20 years for readiness seems like a waste today.

So far we seemed to be more worried about monies than health.

Hoping for the good health to all your family members.

Dr. Li Wenliang

Well the Dr in china who was the whistle blower on this outbreak has succumbed to the Corona virus... That ought to tell you something...

Dr. Li Wenliang, was only 34.

last week
Dr. Mei Zhongming,57
A colleague of the Chinese whistleblower doctor who died of the coronavirus in the epicenter city of Wuhan has also succumbed to the illness, according to a report.

Top Bottom