Season Predictions... | Barking Hard

Season Predictions...

nickers

Nick@Nite
Awards
Well...

We have weathered the off season and this preseason campaign... Based on what I've seen... I believe the Browns can finish with a 13-4 record.. Advance to the AFC championship game and bid for a Superbowl appearance. But my biggest concern is the Kicker... Chase McLaughlin looked rather shaky this last game... If he's having difficulties in a Domed/covered stadium... That cannot bode well for the conditions and soupy weather at FES. I wonder if we might get Stephen Gostkowski out of retirement... But that said.. This team is setup to make a hell of a run at it this season... I would hate to see this season thwarted by bad PAT attempts and Bad FG's...

Go Browns!

We are a playoff team no doubt and we can advance in the playoffs since we did last year with a lesser defense. This team is a legit SB contender. It'll take a little luck along the way, but we won't surprise people if we get there.

Barring key players and coaches missing significant time I think we can win 13.

YES WE CAN! 😁

Hey guys! Glad to see your memories are still reasonably good! 😉

Still love my boys in Brown and Orange and try to keep an eye on things here. Life is crazy sometimes.

I'm stoked about this season. Last season was sort of a "trial run" for me. But I think we've showed real promise and I am absolutely loving listening to the talking heads give us come cred now.

My hunch is we improve as the season rolls on, but this is the Super Bowl season and this team can go all the way. This is one of the most loaded organisations in the league.
"Super Bowl season"
The fuck does that mean.
Oh you mean our window is now. Yeah, have to agree.
After Mayfield and Myles get paid, we wont have cap space for all out shiny free agents.
OBJ is the first I would jettison.

13-4
Chubb takes rushing title that was robbed of him two years ago by Fathead Freddy and defence is top three in sacks.
If those things happen? we'll go 15-2 we sweep the AFC north.we shook up the world!
If you add to the equation the D talent? to last years efforts? clowney wins comeback player of the year with 10.5 sacks
MG wins the D player of the year.we play JOKer at SAM which really gives us the 3 x safeties that woods always wanted.
wilson will play WILL with walker in the middle.back to the 4-3.we will dominate.
we win a close AFC game vs the chiefs but sadly lose in the SB to TB12
I placed a bet we win the AFC game when it was $12.00! I predict I win 300 clams

Last edited:
I think we are going to experience some availability set backs because of the damn Covid thing. And, there is always an "ah shit injury". But each team is dealing with the same issue. This year we are quite deep at most positions and that helps some. So, in a nut shell, I don't think we will win 13-14 games. And, some team will get real lucky and survive the season intact winning say 14-15. But I do think we will easily win the AFC North and then we go from there. The future is not setting itself up for a statistical call based on our expectations as of today.

Lmao Lol GIF by Hansh

OMG! He was so retired that b'more had to put him on the PS for awhile to get his dead ass back in shape! LOL!

Top Bottom