Season Predictions... | Page 2 | Barking Hard

Season Predictions...

Yeah that whole franchise has been jinxed since Jackson was drafted. They drafted WR's who can't catch, QB's who can't throw and DE's who don't get sacks.

this division is a "line of scrimmage" division.the best lines win this D every year.
watch for that bills D-line to tear ben and najee and fresh one.
when I saw the bungals and the stealers take a WR and a RB? I was so happy.they are so stupido.
the ravens remain our main rivals no doubt the 2nd best lines in the div

we'll go 15-2 we sweep the AFC north
2 games in and I can sadly say no,that aint gonna happen.the D looks worse than last year.somehow.
we just beat the texans who are supposed to be one of the top 3 worst teams in football
we'll go 11-6 and might just make it to the wildcard If we are lucky
a step backwards in 2021 - the OFF cant do it all.Im very disappoint

KC turned the ball over twice against Baltimore. We made a couple of errors against them but were in a position to win with time left on the clock. Clean the mistakes up and even our sloppy D wouldn't have stopped us from beating them.

it was damn close so I don't feel defeated from week 1 loss to an exceptionally tough opponent

KC turned the ball over twice against Baltimore. We made a couple of errors against them but were in a position to win with time left on the clock. Clean the mistakes up and even our sloppy D wouldn't have stopped us from beating them.

it was damn close so I don't feel defeated from week 1 loss to an exceptionally tough opponent

Baltimore defense, except for the turnovers, was not better than ours. They might have had a better coverage in the middle, but missed a ton of tackles.

2 games in and I can sadly say no,that aint gonna happen.the D looks worse than last year.somehow.
we just beat the texans who are supposed to be one of the top 3 worst teams in football
we'll go 11-6 and might just make it to the wildcard If we are lucky
a step backwards in 2021 - the OFF cant do it all.Im very disappoint
8 games in and lets review
we are 4-4 with away games at bengals and pats coming up. I predict 2 losses = 4-6
then lions/ravens into bye week taking us to 5-7 (If the lions dont beat us at home!)
we are looking at going @9-8 at best. I would be happy with a winning season I guess. I am again very disappoint

Top Bottom