Season Predictions... | Page 3 | Barking Hard

Season Predictions...

I dont think 10-7 makes the wildcard in the AFC.what say you?
to win 5 more games? best bet is to beat the raiders and lions.one ravens game (at home?) bengals and ..
so we have to sweep the ravens or beat PITT at home to win 10 games.
unless we can beat the pack at lambeau in late december that is
so should be easy! playoffs here we come!

Last edited:
I dont think 10-7 makes the wildcard in the AFC.what say you?
to win 5 more games? best bet is to beat the raiders and lions.one ravens game (at home?) bengals and ..
so we have to sweep the ravens or beat PITT at home to win 10 games.
unless we can beat the pack at lambeau in late december that is
so should be easy! playoffs here we come!
10-7 was never realistic for this Stefanski coached team with a qb who just can’t see the field. These 2 have issues.

No it would not. When I see who our “genius” of a gm is.
Well rumor going around is Sashi 2.0 is looking to do another brutha a solid and trade for the serial rapist in Houston who averages 4 wins per season because outside of being preoccupied with raping massage therapists on his days off he can't read defenses beyond a High School level and quits soon as a game gets difficult. Lucky us.

Well rumor going around is Sashi 2.0 is looking to do another brutha a solid and trade for the serial rapist in Houston who averages 4 wins per season because outside of being preoccupied with raping massage therapists on his days off he can't read defenses beyond a High School level and quits soon as a game gets difficult. Lucky us.
Great! 🤮

Well...

We have weathered the off season and this preseason campaign... Based on what I've seen... I believe the Browns can finish with a 13-4 record.. Advance to the AFC championship game and bid for a Superbowl appearance. But my biggest concern is the Kicker... Chase McLaughlin looked rather shaky this last game... If he's having difficulties in a Domed/covered stadium... That cannot bode well for the conditions and soupy weather at FES. I wonder if we might get Stephen Gostkowski out of retirement... But that said.. This team is setup to make a hell of a run at it this season... I would hate to see this season thwarted by bad PAT attempts and Bad FG's...

Go Browns!
I don't know anyone who thought 2021 would be a shit year for the Browns. I surely didn't. All the signs added up. However, the team is only a breath away from a losing season. Is anyone ready to predict 13 - 4 for 2022?

Regardless of one's debate stance on Baker and ShitMyPantski, nobody can credibly predict a winning 2022 based on these two assholes. That alone is reason to get rid of both of them.

I don't know anyone who thought 2021 would be a shit year for the Browns. I surely didn't. All the signs added up. However, the team is only a breath away from a losing season. Is anyone ready to predict 13 - 4 for 2022?

Regardless of one's debate stance on Baker and ShitMyPantski, nobody can credibly predict a winning 2022 based on these two assholes. That alone is reason to get rid of both of them.
You're probably not gonna get too many arguments there........

I don't know what the football mind of Craft or Rooney is, but I do know that the have focused teams that seem to be unaffected by players coming and going. Call it standards, culture, or maybe it is a checklist that Paul Brown, Hallas, or Lombardi dropped and these guys found. Sorry, but I think Lerner and now Haslam are like the fictional character Putney Swope (great movie), who just got the prize dropped in their lap. Haslam strikes me as the Jed Clampett of the NFL, and the euphemism "shit starts at the top and rolls downhill" seems to apply to the Browns. Sadly, we have no say in this, and I imagine the owners like the idea of a dickhead owning the Browns.

These perennial contenders have an elusive quality. Their players change, people think they are finally fucked, but they never fall down as far as predicted. Hate it or not, these fucktards are always in the playoff pot.

Beckam, Hunt having their parents involved, Mayfield playing hurt, with his wife involved, now slamming the HC, penalties, dropped passes and the rest of it is not about X's O's, it is about this team has no vibe, no continuity. It is just a bunch of cocky fuckers all making personal guaranties that " I am going to step it up and those guys better watch out.

Stefanski blows, but who do the Browns have that can even discern the difference between our dickhead and the next one who applies for the job?

With the additions and year he had in 2020, expecting a division title and 12 - 5 was a reasonable expectation.

My gut tells me Mayfield and ShitMyPantski will be back in 2022. If so, 8-9 or 9-8 seems to be the best I can see the Browns doing.

Top Bottom